Join our server on Discord

Hii i am new..iguess
came here lots never joined until my friends told me too
hi welcome to the board hope you have a nice time here *hands out a cookie* hope you like cookies o.o;
Veemon's Followers
Well, hello there!! Welcome to the DaD!!! I know you will like it on here. Have fun posting things, reading lemons, writing them, and talking about anything!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hey just cuz me and Misty told you to join didn't mean you had to! oh well welcome aboard my friend and I know you will have fun! oh and watch yourself around here ! :D
Veemon's Followers
but my balloon
*comes out from toilet* don't even ask me what I was doing there.

*shakes around and dries himself off, then wags tail around* Ok, welcome to the DaD, I hope you really enjoy here (someone hopes for a decent and new welcome sentence too? lol), post lots! May your experience here be full of joy!! wheee! *grabs present box and hands it to Sex_bunny*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hiya! Welcome to the forum. I'm senjuro. I moderate a few threads, I also help fund the site, and I write a bit, as well. Hope you have a great time here! ^_^ We're mostly pretty nice people.
Welcome to the DAD, new friend!

I am Gunter, I send Greetings and Salutations from the mystical land of Carpathia, here in Romania!

-and no, I am not a vampire.

-and don't bother getting Van Helsing, because I already killed him.
Welcome and I hope this journey is one that you'll place in a lock box in your heart....

There is new world to explore, many posts to right, new friends willing to talk to you, and people who will always listen and make you smile...

I am lonelygabu, a person who likes to share the new experience to the newcomers and if you need rebuttle, a shoulder to lean on, or anything else, let me know...

As for your gift, I'll give you an art set of pastel colors and this cherry pie....My recipe....

Hope to see you around! Enjoy the oasis....!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hi (its like 2:31 am over here i'm out of energy)
Veemon's Followers