Join our server on Discord

5000 posts!?
By now you must have realized I wasn't kidding. I meant every word I said. I know that I overreacted because of several pent up feelings. I've simply decided to treat Unknown the way he always treat me: a person to chat with and keep me company now and then. Is that a friend? Some may think so, but I don't. For me, friendship is about commitment and intimacy.

Quote:Okay, I'm sorry for being listed first. Can we just say that the list was in a random order, or maybe the first two names were alphabetical, and call this thing off? Unknown mentioned his friends to be nice; the order shouldn't matter. Guys who win awards thank their spouses and families last, but that doesn't mean they're the least liked.
Why are you apologizing? It's not speculation nor suspicion, he had told me directly: Unknown likes you better than me. How would you feel if you had a girlfriend and she told you she'd do stuff for a lady friend that wouldn't do for you? This is more than what my pride can take. It's easy to see though, not only he keeps kissing your butt, but he jumps to defend you whenever somebody bothers you, like that 'guest'. While back when I quarreled with everybody for that admin stuff, he sided with some bastard that even called me 'attention whore' and, borrowing a phrase from Gunter, left me alone for the wolves to feed on me. And I'm so stupid that I always defend him....like in the Intro thread...sigh...

Quote:*Sits down beside Zephyr and curls up beside her, giving unknownh the same deadly glare*
Thank you for your support, Dark.
Quote:Why are you apologizing? It's not speculation nor suspicion, he had told me directly: Unknown likes you better than me. How would you feel if you had a girlfriend and she told you she'd do stuff for a lady friend that wouldn't do for you? This is more than what my pride can take. It's easy to see though, not only he keeps kissing your butt, but he jumps to defend you whenever somebody bothers you, like that 'guest'. While back when I quarreled with everybody for that admin stuff, he sided with some bastard that even called me 'attention whore' and, borrowing a phrase from Gunter, left me alone for the wolves to feed on me. And I'm so stupid that I always defend him....like in the Intro thread...sigh...
As I'm graduating from college, and I'm seeing that the friends I've made won't be sticking around, I think I know what Unknown is trying to do. Holding on to friendships is a lot harder than it seems, even online friendships. I consider the three of us to be friends, regardless of the fact that we've never met in person. Yes, I would probably consider Unknown to be my best friend, but I don't want to choose one friend over another, and neither does Unknown. That's not the point. We don't have to choose one over the other. We shouldn't have a competitive mentality. We should all just be friends and be thankful that we have friends who are so much like ourselves. And yes, I would be saying the exact same thing if he put your name first. I went so many years without any friends, and this is what I'm clinging to when all else in my world disappoints me. This is why I'm funding this site.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And I'm seriously saying that I had no order in mind. A best friend and girlfriend are very different. And I was just thinking of the site that time.
Besides Reo shows up so little no one bothers with saying anything to him.
*boing* Must- copy- and paste- posts-
Quote:We don't have to choose one over the other. We shouldn't have a competitive mentality. We should all just be friends and be thankful that we have friends who are so much like ourselves.
You don't know anything about women, do you? This is not about competition; I'm jealous. And that last phrase is the exact reason why I keep forgiving him though I often want to send him to hell...too often.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:[
You don't know anything about women, do you? This is not about competition; I'm jealous.
Not to be defending him but I think we all know that that first line is pretty obvisous. I don't either. That's why a lot of stuff happened. Hey, half to most of the board has no idea about girls. If we did we might not be here. heh heh
Quote:You don't know anything about women, do you?
If I've learned anything, I've repressed it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
lol I know this topic's old news...

But don't let it happen again outside of the boiler room!

Then again, was the Boiler Room created at that time?

Well, even though this is redundant, I'm locking this down so it never comes up again.