Join our server on Discord

5000 posts!?
So 5000 posts, that certanly is a lot.
So I know I've been here awhile but would that be time well spent or time wasted? Probally both since I do have 2 or 3 good friends and that's great since they're great friends.

Well, I've seen a lot on this forum and site and while I wouldn't admit I go here to most people, I do like being here.

And now for people I mention. *ahem*
First off three friends of mine.

Wisemon - for being my friend and having so much in common.
You're a guy I'd be glad to call my friend.

Zephyr of Darkness - For being my female friend and more.
You're also a person I'd be glad to call a friend or anything else.

Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - You're like the friend you don't see much but they're still your friend.

And a thank you to Da Wolfe and everyone who keeps this site up.
Just so we can have a place to group together and talk with each other.

There is more people I'd like to thank but there's too many people.
Here's to more posts for everyone and the site staying up for a while more!
CONGRATS!! Here's a gift, *hands UnknownH a coupon for free helicopter lesson* Have fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks. This should be fun
5000 is a very honorable number ! I salute you! be proud comrad , and see if you can make it 10000 just for kicks. See ya around!
Veemon's Followers
You know, I may just. But wouldn't that be weird huh? Ha ha ha ha!
The anticipation of what should I give you for your exceptional and one of the better achievements is that you have past your 5000's posts....

I've been planning it for a week. lol...

Alright, I don't know much about you and those that are really close to you should have every right to celebrate such a big and incredible milestone, your 5000th post and still going strong.

:oops: And even though we aren't friends, we are one big family. This place has provided me with a safe haven to the freedom and power of speech as well the same power to meet important and friends that exist in this oasis. I know that I haven't been that verbal with you because of time constraints and you and I haven't sat much down at a pm or forum or anything of that opportunity, but this is a first and achievement that I could be proud to see one of our own achieved.

I don't have a lot of money and I don't know you so I could give you something that only words on keyboard can provide, and that is the ability to make something of this milestone be remembered....

(First order of buisness I have this flown into your house from Africa) Its you (unvails the 25 foot statue of himself) Its just perfect for this thread I think and (claps hands) and now the house is fillied with vegitation a waterfall and a massive orgy I mean game room....

Even though I don't know you, your like a family ti me, heck you all are.... So here's to Unknown and his incredible achievement to 5000 more...

Cheers (Hands out champagne glasses)

Anyone want cherry pie?.....

(Here's one for you Unknown, really enjoy it....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
congratulations I still have long way to go before i am at 5000 post
Hey Unknown, congratulations! I
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Congrats! 5000 is quite a lot. Be careful though, GVC is really motoring with his posts, he might overtake you eventually!
CONGRATULATIONS MR. UNKNOWNH!!!!
5000 POSTS- NOW 5008- AND CLIMBING!!!
WELL DONE!!!