Join our server on Discord

5000 posts!?
Wisemon Wrote:If this is a prank, it's blown, so just call it out. You'll never top the one I pulled at midnight. I'm the original prankster. 8)

About 5 minutes before midnight I set 3 baby pigs loose in my brother's room (figured it was the only way to do better from last years chicken run), does that top it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(I wonder what Gunty-Boy is up too... I wonder if Monty-Boy has played any pranks on him yet... I wonder If Blitzy-Boy is Strangling Monty-Boy for doing so...)

*Sits down beside Zephyr and curls up beside her, giving unknownh the same deadly glare*
Quote:About 5 minutes before midnight I set 3 baby pigs loose in my brother's room (figured it was the only way to do better from last years chicken run), does that top it?
Yep, but now try something equivalent on a message board.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You got me beat here. Next year I think I'll try and lug a full grown cow up there Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well then I say this topic has reached the end of what you can talk about.
I guess we're done here.
Let me end this on a brighter note....

Happy 5000 th post and plays a song on the piano devoted to Unknown that its last note is a really high A......

We'll see you on the next big one 7500 I think....

I'll always remember that April 1st should be Unknown Fool's Day....

Congrats fellow family member and will see you in the future for more posts and words of wisdom...

brighter note....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Damn- this one's closed.

Congratulations, Uknown poster.
Dang. Congratz again. Amen.
Ok then. Thanks to all. Now we are done here.
Yup. We're done.