Join our server on Discord

5000 posts!?
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:falls down in the middle of the room and smacks his own pie in my own face....

Damn you could cut this fake tension with a knife....

Walks away and likes the fact I have pie all over it...April fools on me!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

Don't be an asshole too. I'm not talking to him again. What kind of idiot/bastard/motherfucker/asshole mentions a guy and not his only ex-girlfriend first?!

Just some advice for you: Don't act like him if you want to keep a girl some day.
You see that's the kind of thing she'd actually be angry about.
Besides I didn't think about who I was listing first.

I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAST AND UNLESS YOU SHARE IT WITH US THEN PLEASE, Stop the yelling.... ...
...'

I didn't deserve that at all and you know that....(trying not to cry)....

(ends up feeling hurt)

and you know I am sensitive about not having a girl friend or any relationship... That was a low blow.....

I sort of expected it from other people not you Zephyr.....
Happy 1st....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, you see this may only happen today. So if you're taking it too seriously then please don't. It's not true.
Quote:
I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAST AND UNLESS YOU SHARE IT WITH US THEN PLEASE, Stop the yelling.... ...
...'

I didn't deserve that at all and you know that....(trying not to cry)....

(ends up feeling hurt)

and you know I am sensitive about not having a girl friend or any relationship... That was a low blow.....

I sort of expected it from other people not you Zephyr.....
Happy 1st....

:roll:
Then don't mind what I say.
Quote:Besides I didn't think about who I was listing first.
Of course. You never think about anything, especially never about my feelings.
Well you are beliveable. That's true.
UnknownH Wrote:Well you are beliveable. That's true.
*deadly glare* You better do. I don't consider you a friend anymore.
Okay, I'm sorry for being listed first. Can we just say that the list was in a random order, or maybe the first two names were alphabetical, and call this thing off? Unknown mentioned his friends to be nice; the order shouldn't matter. Guys who win awards thank their spouses and families last, but that doesn't mean they're the least liked.

If this is a prank, it's blown, so just call it out. You'll never top the one I pulled at midnight. I'm the original prankster. 8)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's what I thought it was. Plus it was in no order. Hey, I almost didn't mention Red Mage Dragon Tiamat. I remembered just before I posted it.
Now really, I know I'm not the best person in a relationship (on the internet), still if this causes so much trouble I can have the topic locked and the arguing here may stop.
unknown beat me to the punch. pm this, or stop. we don't need arguments here.
Veemon's Followers