Join our server on Discord

5000 posts!?
Your welcome, (winks) I mean everyone wants to feel better about doing an important thing like winning your first baseball game, beating a cool rpg, finishing off an anime series, finish your best drawing ever, and etc... This is no exception because with your milestone, I guarentee that you changed more than a life here and thats why I take it so personally.

If you have this candid ability to write to others on a daily base you should feel a sense of achievement and even if my knowledge of you is only through what you say, the words are honest and speak volumes.... Thank you Unknown....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No problem. None at all.
-_-; but i like my compy T_T
Veemon's Followers
Don't worry, It safe to say that rationalizing such a statement as being true could lead to our downfall. Relax, nothing will happen to your compy... (crosses fingers, You can never be to sure.)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
-_- thx now i feel REAL sure my compys safe
Veemon's Followers
As long as you get a non virused compy to begin with nothing will happen to your compy? 8)P

I almost forget, my labby has nothing....!!!

runs around the room all excited and bumps into a bar and says ouch and goes unconscious...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
CONGRATZ UNKNOWNH!!!

I don't know you much- but someone's been teaching Gunter terms he never knew before (doesnt get out much, poor guy!) and none of us did- so you probably did!

Sigh.

Now what am I going to do around here? (voice echoes through the empty halls)
DarkBlue, well we could slways keep things interesting, this time I'll allow you to pick the format.... Help make this topic stay alive!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
But I don't know how to do that!

Let's play a game?
..... :?: :roll: Thats what I mean

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~