Granted, *big lazer gun lands on your head*

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Would it be the one I sent you? If so... GRANTED!!!

*starts zapping innocent bystanders*

I wish for Krypto to enter battle with me!
Granted, but I confuse him with someone else.

The song you sent is one of my fav's, and this is another....

I wish you could have a listen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted! Mail it to me! ^_^

*watching inbox*

I wish you would.
Granted, doing it now.

I wish it would go quicker.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish it would arrive now.
Granted, it's attaching the song now.

I wish the song wasn't 6mb big.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I have a 35 MB one... o_O I feel your pain... Granted.

I wish for a new keyboard... this one SUCKS!!!
Granted, *summons epic rarity keyboard* Enjoy!

I wish email would stop playing up and attach the song already, godamnit.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds