Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, *rises claw and absorbs the virus inside his body* Yummy, evil.

I wish to have another round.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted. but whenever I make a virus it lasts for 1 second before it doesn't taste like anything anymore.

I wish someone would post more pics of Aquaveemon or Aquarivamon...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted, but you'll have to join the SDP for that, hee hee.

I wish to have a crowd of humans nearby, I'm getting hungry *morphs into Kaiser*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*whimpers* EAT ME THEN, YE BIG BUGGER! *Pulls out HUGE cannons twice the size of his head* THIS IS TO TRY AND GET ME INTO THE SDP! *Fires round after round at K-DMX*

I wish that I was a member of SDP, and without having to do something insane/impossible/retarded.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
K-DMX: *dusts his shoulders and chest from the explosions* Dude, you just have to ask, and you are in. You are enough of a spammer to begin with. *grabs both cannons in one of his massive claws* Besides, don't use my toys.

I wish to still have that crowd of humans *stomach growls*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*stares at DMX* Really? :shock: *looks at the cannons* Oh wait, I nicked these off a different anime... woops...

Looks at big group of members in his band of merry men that he doesn't like.
Kyo: Eat them all! They're pathetic!

Luzi: Who ye calling pathetic?! *draws out swords*
Kyo: You... are food for the Kaiser. Admit it.
Luzi: You're seriously screwed. You REALLY think you can get in the SDP without us stopping you?
Kyo: Well, yeah, I was kinda hoping Kaiser could eat you...
Luzi: We are the right side of your brain, your seriousness, your calmness! You can't feed us to this... beast!
Kyo: *grins* I always knew I was a demon lover at heart...

I wish that Kaiser could get rid of the merry men... (Btw, do I just click Join Group for SDP?.... I'd like to know if there things I'd have to do, since I have a LOT of spare time on my hands...)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I think they are gonna give me a kinda indigestion. But... who cares *scoops up the merry men and then eats them all* I knew I should have gone one by one. Oh well...

DMX: Be patient, Boss will come soon, and when he greets you, we'll decide a test probably, but anyways, you have to click join and the Submission will be sent to him, then we'll decide whether you are in or not.

I wish you could wait for the Boss to get online.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can wait.... (sits down) *reads book* ten seconds later...
Kyo: WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! (J/k ofc)

I wish that time would just skip so that I wouldn't have to wait.... *looks at Aquaveemon* Good god, you've appeared a lot more in posts since I've appeared...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I know I have, thanks for noticing.

Granted, but by skipping time, you missed hella lot of action to then discover that's not the real Shadow.

I wish to know the true meaning to existance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted, you now know the meaning of life is 42.

I wish I had someone here who would keep me company (female and not ugly)... it gets very... freaky, around here at night.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds