Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, but the resulting explosion causes Earth to lose its orbit and drift towards the sun. It's gonna be a scorcher today!

I wish for a huge snow storm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
granted but i over due it and cause a 5th? ice age

i lost count how many this forum has caused...

i wish we will hit the sun soon
granted, but when we hit the sun it freezes over due to the ice so now we go colliding to the nearest star.

I wish this never happened in the first place.
granted. *all existance is now gone*

i wish... wait... if i dont exist, how can i make a wish? or know what a wish is? ad who could grant it? i wish i knew
Granted, because you are anti-existance, the parallel version of yourself. Welcome to Bizzaro World!

I wish for heat vision.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted, your eyeballs are burnt to a crisp.

I wish for first class perfect wine I can drink free of charge when I want without having any complications of any kinds before, whilst or afterwards drinking it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted, but it's first class wine only to very poor people so it tastes like crap and you can never stop drinking it.

I wish for a box full of nudy mags.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted, but instead, it's filled with rotten eggs you can't throw at anyone because first contact with them means death. But you won't listen to my warning as always.

I wish to have more room in my house for parties.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
granted, you now have more rooms, but with each room is about enough to only fit one person in each and the same house with no change in size

i wish you had a bigger house to make space in your rooms so you could have your party.
granted, but the cops bust it for underage drinking.

I wish for a way to set stuff on fire without the hassle of legal repurcussions.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad