Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
granted but as soon as you do you die of pure pleasure

also having all female parts? wtf? no matter what it is still good

I wish the suit life of zach and cody was canceled and they died with nothing happeneing to me or my family.

That one should be a tiny bit harder then the rest.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody is canceled from it's current time slot, then picked up by another network and becomes a major hit world wide with all the main characters now being zombies. Nothing happens to you or your family...at all...ever. So you just die of boredom.

I wish I was able to spirit evolve like the guys from Frontier.
Granted, but a malfuntion happens during the evolution process and you become evil and destroy everything. Then when you turn back into human, you hate yourself for doing all that and you want to destoy yourself too, and you succeed.

I wish that i could come up with better wish granted's like what i posted above.
Granted but you only manage one better wish granted then you become worse at granting wishes then you were originaly

I wish for a female guilmon that obays all my orders and never trys to flee or fight back.

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
granted, but it breathes fire on you and you die

I wish I had more friends who are open to nudity
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
granted but they are so ugly the united states blows them up with a nuke during a party you are attending with them...

I wish for one million dollars in Canadian currency.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Granted, but every place that takes money doesn't accept that currency so you would have to exchange it for a currency that, when you exchange it, it will come out to only 1 dollar of that currency.

I wish i could have all the sex toys i want and maybe dominant female to use them on me.
Granted, but instead they beat you with them until yoou die a bloody, painful death.

I wish humans would just die off and I was the last one left with myself completely functioning and intact along with the rets of the buildings and such and I had a machinegun and anti zombie spray.
Granted but the world blows up...

I wish for a googleplex dollars in American Currency.

Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Granted, but everyone wants it and kill you.

I wish I could be a reporter
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds