Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, now all he composes are stories about the kids Axel & Rena have spawned, sort of like a Rena-version of Baby Looney Tunes.
(ME: I love his stuff, too! - lemons & pics)

I wish I had the ability to type as fast as AWL.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
granted you now type as fast as A Woozy Llama though why you've like to type like that i'm not sure...:-?

(i loved the lemons but i'm not sure i've seen much of the art is he still uploading it?)

I wish for "digimon Ten years later" (don't ask me i don't know but if they can make half the shows that they make it can't be far off)
Granted, but now the episodes revolve work, family, in-laws, offspring, fighting the everyday battles of married life.

(I don't think so, what is posted is still great!)

I wish I had a triple layer double-chocolate cake.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
granted but oh mane does it put the weight on you it seems some one used chubby fudge in your cake. so you gain 50 pounds (about 13kilogrms) per bite. standard delay action is 52 seconds

i wish was more original as chubby fudge is trademarked to the comic creator of Nivlik
What?...I'm lost on that last staement!

I wish I could stay up this late every night.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
chubby fudge as seen here http://pandora.xepher.net/rood/ra0155.html is copy right Chris Farrintom, that was was for original ideals

Granted but you still have to get up at the same time ever morning so you get less and less sleep until you start to go crazy form sleep deprivation.

i wish my body copy ability was perfected. .
Granted, but now your handwriting and typing sucks.

I wish I could live alone or with a good friend.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
sorry some one beat you to the punch and nixed my spelling as well.

granted you on not on a island win you best. and no one else. no lights no phone ore Internet. not even a tent. enjoy.

i wish i could awaken my the power will bring about the unity of this and the digital worlds.
Granted but you have to part off on a journey to figure out how to use it.

I wish Angemon was real, and was my partner!
Renamon's Army
Granted, but now Angewomon is pissed and is after your ass...closely followed by AWL, who's totally enamored by her.

I wish that I could chat with everyone without this blasted screen swapping?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz