Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, but it has holes in it.

Tieya: It was something else, Monica... N-Not you... *puts her head even further into her claws*

I wish you had a good shield.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted but its only a rental

Disturbed: *rises from a shadow* Guys...this is fucking rediculous..this is the type of shit that takes all of the fun out of these forums

I wish for a jet
The OCA
Granted, but it crashes soon after landing.

Tieya: Listen you, *glares at Disturbed* You made a promise. Now, you made Blythe to try and have fun. And, it was working. Where did all this little fuck mess come from? NO-ONE HAD A PROBLEM WITH US RECENTLY AND NO-ONE MINDED!! *frowns, still tearing*

I wish for a brick.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted but its a fake one

Disturbed: See this kind of stuff never happened when I first came here and I loved it. I want it to go back to the way it was before. Everybody can do anything they want for the sake of having fun. I want all this drama stuff to end.

I wish for some pepsi
The OCA
Granted, but it's flat and tasteless.

Ada: This is getting out of hand, it's true Blythe came from Disturbed, but he is a separate entity now. *sighs* Whatever...I thought there was an agreement to stop this sort of thing... *drifts away into the shadows*

I wish for an energy shield.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted, but it's too powerful and explodes soon later

Tieya: You were the one who said you loved me. You went and said that you would even die. All the characters you have except for you and Saphire have fun! You were the one to start it all! Please, don't go and say we started all the drama..!

I wish for a longbow with golden arrows.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted but the bow snaps.

Disturbed: Yeah but look back at when I first came here I was having a blast. Now that I'm chained down I'm not having any fun.

I wish for chicken
The OCA
Granted, but it's rotten away...

Tieya: That's because you yourself chained you down, Disturbed. *sighs deeply* You were the one who loved me in the beginning, and now, well you think that we're chaining you down. We're just keeping you to your word all that time back.

I wish for a ray gun.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Granted, but I'm not sure which one it is, oh well, have fun...

I wish for a bottle of Rena sauce.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but the batteries are dead

Disturbed: *sighs*..if I created this drama then fine I'm gonna fix it and end it.

I wish for peace
The OCA