Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted, but you get only one bullet, use it wisely.

I wish for an aircraft carrier.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raize: Granted but I have to call it in

Raize: I've heard a lot about this...Ada...person...I wish to meet her if it is possible
The OCA
Ada: *appears from the shadows* Granted...may I help you?

I wish for a blueberry muffin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but its made with pudding

Raize: Hmmm your Ada the black mage correct...*examines her*...I like you're style...you dont take shit from anyone..*chuckles*

I wish for some pie
The OCA
Granted, but it's shockingly good! *sticks electrodes attached to a huge battery to the pie*

Ada: *smiles just a little* I try I suppose...I sense a great strength from you as well...you must be this "Raize" my brother met.

I wish for a magic notebook.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but you have no pen

Raize: Indeed. Yet we use different techniques *raises an eyebrow* I'm not too familiar with...magic...we usually rely on ones own strength and speed to get out of situations.

I wish fro a pen
The OCA
Granted, but it's lined with thorns, ouch.

Ada: *smirks* Keeping one's body fit is important for a black wizard...but we rely more on our wisdom when we are needed...a different style yes, but effective as well. *raises an eyebrow* So where do you train, if I may ask.

I wish for a jetpack.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but its one of those stupid prank ones and nothing but pudding comes out

Raize: For physical training we usually just hit the gym. For endurance training we use the mountain trails outside of our base to climb. For stealth and combat training we use abandoned werehouses and dark damp places. We're always usually working in enclosed and darkened areas. But if we have to we can become field combat ready..we get all the nicest toys.

I wish for a train
The OCA
Granted, but it doesn't work.

Kurtz: And she's gone too! *notes that Ada has disappeared as well* That's DMX, Dot, Ada and Crimson now on my 'sudden disappearances' list.

I wish for a door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted but has a hole in it

Raize: Oh..okay

I wish for a helicopter[/quote]
The OCA