Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Granted but instead I get a motor vrrrroooomm!!

I wish for a free rate quote from Geico.com
The OCA
Granted, but open receiving your quote, your computer is attacked by pop-ups with annoying geckos. Damn ads.

I wish for a crossbow with arrows.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but the arrows are laced with Rena Sauce

I wish to know how Ada's re.....I wish for pie...I'm not going there.
The OCA
Ada: My relationship you mean Disturbed...very well. I told Mar and after a bit of talking I think things worked out as well as they could have. *smiles* I'm glad I got it off my chest at least.

Monica: Oh, and granted! *gives Disturbed a fresh cookie pie*

I wish Disturbed would enjoy every bite.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Granted!! *eats some pie* Thats great but, actually what I was going to say is *swallows some pie* what would Adas reaction be like to a dose of rena sauce....oh no

I wish not to be burned alive
The OCA
Ada: Rena sauce! *growls a little* Don't even try it!

Crimson: Ada still has a few anger issues I regret to say.

Ada: *smashes Crimson over the head with her staff*

I wish someone would get me an aspirin.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Granted but they're extra drowsy

Saphire: *Warps behind Ada and huggles her*..you okay big sis?

I wish Ada would calm down *runs away*
The OCA
Crimson: Granted... *yawns and falls to the ground asleep*

Ada: *calms down a little as she gives Saphire a friendly nuzzle* Yeah, I'm fine, your brother asked how I would react to Rena Sauce, the nerve. *huggles her a little* I guess I still have a few temper issues......never mind that though, how's your magic coming along?

I wish I could see a small demonstration.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire: Huh well I already did the ice thing *giggles* I already changed my brothers fur, oh and I'll get him back for ya for the Rena sauce thing. Oh yeah I remember this whole week I've been reading this book I liked it a lot *she then ran back to give her some distance* And I learned this *she puts her paws together and the glow brightly as a pentagram in the sky form and Bahamut flies through it soaring to the ground and softly lands next to Saphire*..isnt he cute...

I wish to know Ada's reaction
The OCA
Ada: A new summon, excellent job, little sis. *goes up and pets Bahamut a little* I agree, he is cute.

Bahamut: The Lord of Dragons reduced to a pet... *murrs a little as he is petted* ...well I guess it's not all bad.

Ada: *looks at her magical gray robes* You know, I wish I had some new robes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions