Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
Kurtz: Sorry for this, but NOT GRANTED! *holy powers strike the metal table, completely wrecking it altogether, and everything holding Renee to it* Now, LET'SA GO! *grabs Renee and teleports to the Southern Cross Mansion*

Steven: I wish people wouldn't kill me for attacking and destroying that table.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: now you've made me angry, Snaps his fingers and the southern cross castle is instantly destroyed by Odin, Renee teleports back to his dungeon and is strapped down to the table again with the ball gag back in her mouth.

D-Shadow: I wish we had some toys for her to enjoy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D.R.E.S.A.N: *appears in a thunderstorm* Granted, but they are all wrecked and tattered.

D.R.E.S.A.N: *thanks to DMX's recent power-up to him, he runs forward and slashes thrice at D-Shadow, cutting clean through his legs, arms and chest*

D.R.E.S.A.N: I wish you reconsidered your choice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: Reforms without a scratch, Granted, but I still wanna do what I was gonna.

D-Shadow: Snaps his fingers and D.R.E.S.A.N. is tied against a wall with large metal restraints, I wish you'd learn that I can't be beaten, in the games I am in god-mode all the time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
D.R.E.S.A.N: Granted, but I still control spam. *sees water crashing in and completely floods D-Shadow's base, while dolphins break Renee's restraints and fire echoes at D-Shadow to knock him out*

D.R.E.S.A.N: I wish for once you didn't act like a pervert to Renee.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: Granted, instead I'll simply control her mind until she wants it. Snaps his fingers and Renee appears in his arms as he stares at her, You want me, you want me to use you don't you?

Renee: Yes master, use me as you see fit.

D-Shadow: I wish I had that table back, with the restraints and ball gag.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Granted but its a pool table

I wish everyone would calm down and grab a bacardi
The OCA
D.R.E.S.A.N: Not granted. You just changed her mind, making you even more of a perverted person.

D.R.E.S.A.N: I wish DMX had given me higher powers then a Demi-God.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
D-Shadow: Granted, but I'm still infinite times more powerful, and I can only control a person mind if somewhere deep in their subconcious they want me to.

Renee: *Lies down on the pool table, spreading out* Please take me master.

D-Shadow: The person below me wants me to get Katt or Mindy for them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nah

Disturbed: I love Tieya

I wish people would get it through there head that I'm merried and I refuse to yiff any girl that walks upt o me
The OCA