Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
granted...the tiger was non existant...

i wish i could be like GLaDOS
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Granted. You are now a large, narcistic, female, multiple-personality computer/disk-drive operator.

I wish I had a working nintendo 3Ds
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(yah my dream :3 lol)

the 3ds works...but all of the games will not...sorry. >:D

i wish i had the fifth book in the "the secrets of the immortal nicholous fammel" series
The OCA
(Me too! ^_^ though it sorta went from "kids fantasy series" in the first one to "possible mindfrells slightly linked to reality", two things that appearently aren't mixing so well :( )

Granted, but it's waterlogged (god I'm evil)

I wish I had a stungun.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-27-2011 01:31 PM)johnalt Wrote: (Me too! ^_^ though it sorta went from "kids fantasy series" in the first one to "possible mindfrells slightly linked to reality", two things that appearently aren't mixing so well :( )

Granted, but it's waterlogged (god I'm evil)

I wish I had a stungun.

Granted, but it backfires everytime you use it.

I wish I was a mob boss.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Granted, but you have a successful coup d'état within the first two minutes of operation.

I wish I had a regular gun that didn't backfire.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(the nicholas flammel books looked cool at first but i didn't like how things were going so i stopped reading them.)

Granted it wont backfire but it wont frontfire either XP

I wish i had the worlds biggest and most expensive precious stone.
Creative Minds
Granted: here i's the crushing bead from the Martians of futurama *drops it on digimon crazy*

I wish I had a mandolin.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
granted...it will it not play :3

i wish i had super glue that would hold.
The OCA
Granted, but you accidentally get your hand in it, then you forget when you whack off, so now your hand i's stuck to your crotch!

I wish for a piano that will play.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz