Join our server on Discord

Grant a wish.
(actually relatively clever and realistic. I'm impressed... Mine prob won't be though lol )
Granted, but it's a fountain pen that always spill itself all over the user.

I wish for a pirate ninja Viking cowboy. Why? Because theorectically that would be so powerful it's half a step below god modding (according to my local DnD friends)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Granted, but it's so powerful that it explodes destroying you and the world

I wish to be the ruler of the world
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Granted, but, you just said it was destroyed, so... Yeeeaah...

I wish for a flux capacitor and/or a delorian, preferably working condition, preferably whole, preferably cheap.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
granted though it's cheep and has a tentacy to break after 5 or more uses

i wish i was dante :D (dmc dante..)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
granted, but... I wish I knew who that was so I could come up with a con for that XP

I wish for a bed that doesn't suck (literally or metaphorically), won't kill me (directly or indirectly), totally affordable, and will not inflict pain of Any kind, just pure lazy pleasure *d'awwwwwe face*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Granted but the bed will make you so lazy that you will not leave bed for anything and eventually die of dehydration and hunger.

I wish for a harem of the hottest (sexy hot not fire or lava hot) girls in the universe.
The OCA
Granted but they will have sex with you so much that you will be "milked-dry to death"

I wish for Gold.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Granted but it's fools gold which is fake gold.

I wish I was a millionaire
The OCA
(Sweetness! I'll add it to my pyrite collection! ^_^)
granted, but you stole the money from bill gates, so now he's pissed and out to get you.

I wish i had a hot dog.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
granted, but it's a dog made out of liquid magma!

i wish i had some chocolate
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA