Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
Fine you walk, I'm taking the P.L.O.T.D.E.V.I.C.E., *Hops into vehicle starts it up and hits the gas crossing the street in less than a second and crashing into the building* Wow, *Walks out of vehicle with steering wheel rammed over head* glad I tested the airbags.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*crosses the street, when middle way truck gets near him and crashes with DMX, he stays there as a rock and the truck gets totally destroyed, the driver goes flying from the front window and to the ground with the steering wheel in hands*

DMX: These drivers... *shakes head* the should be more careful *grabs tail and sticks it out the truck, then walks to the pizzeria*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't worry- we can take my car- *drives in on a monster-truck, crushing random vehicles, people- and unsuspecting barney-fans*
DMX: Ok, who gave Gunter the wrong script? This take is for eating pizza- massive destruction is in... 7 posts *enters pizzeria and sees mafia agents there* Let it be 1 *takes out AK-47 and loads it*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry- I think I picked up the wrong script on my way here. *jumps out of monster truck* Now where's that pizzeria? *it's blocked by the monster truck*
*blasts open the pizzeria by destroying truck with one claw*

DMX: Here! *throws Gunter a Flamethrower* Some guys wanna play, let's show the might of the SPAM! *points AK-47 to an agent and fires* *hits waiter in the neck* Ehh... I think I have to calibrate this...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cool- *aims flamethrower at agent* I have you in my sights... *throws flamethrower- and the nozzle impales him through the head* BULLSEYE.
*Paints a scar on face and picks up a tommy gun* SAY 'ELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!! *sweeps the gun around nailing all the mafia guys while laughing maniaclly*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mafia Guy #1: What's this... bubblegum?

Mafia Guy #2: HAHAHAHA! What do you expect us to do now? die from being sticky? puh!

DMX: Oh no! no one insults- wait... last time I saw that kind of coloring in a... *looks on Shadow* those wasn't plastic explosives were they...? *wags tail*

*All Mafia guys look at each other confused and sweatdropping*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: oh goody- I love fireworks...