Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
Hello I am new here as I'm sure you have figured out. Just to give you a basic summation of who I am here is a little about myself. I am sixteen now and going to be seventeen in july.

I read a lot and I play both the viola and the tenor saxphone. I meditate about a half hour each day and I watch sci-fi constantly. I am not very physically active and as you can tell from what I have written so far yes I am a complete and total nerd. Oh I play AD&D I DM a group every friday night so I probably won't post that day.

I watch anime some of my favorites being Ghost in the Shell, Sayuki, Digimon(of course). S-cry-ed, Full Metal Alchemist, Akira, and Vampire Hunter D. I like plays both watching and being in them. I like almost all music-although rap for the most part I hate and I just don't listen to any country- and have a large collection of both old and new music including everything from Elvis to Yellow Card. My favorite authors are Stephen King, William Shakespeare, and Edgar Allan Poe. My favorite philospher is Socrates.

I like to view the world as an ever changing place and am usually very laid back. I am a writer-although I couldn't draw if my life depended on it- and if I do find the time to write anything I will be sure to submit it. I write in my free time but with school and other things I am involved in I don't have much free time going around lately.

For sexual orientation I view myself as bisexual. Although I do seem to have a preferance to females I have been attracted to some males in the past. I have many crushes although I never seem to act on any of them.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this isn't too much info for my first post. I will see you in the forums then hopefully.
Well Welcome Ruin! I am rorancrystalwolf and I am an upcoming Lemon writer and moderator in the Polls section! I am glad that you are to conriute to the community. Oh and Meditating is fun! oops random outburst again. Oh well see you around! Oh and watch your back around here ;)
P.S. I LOVE GABUMON :shock:
Veemon's Followers
My favorite philosopher is The Tick. 8) See, we're all philosophers, but welcome anyway; there's always room for more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Viola and tenor sax...interesting double!

I'm senjuro, I help fund the site and I'm in charge of our money. I also moderate this forum and the Donate thread. Oh, and I write lemons, too. I'm up to three!

I'm one of about 6 or 7 Gabumon fans here.

^_^ Hope you have a great time here!
Hello Ruin,I'm Thorn. I welcome you to The Digiartist's Domain forums.

:)
Hello, and greetings from Romania.

I am Gunter, the one who sent you a welcome PM.
Welcome to the DAD- and I hope you enjoy yourself- oh- and I hope you're a writer.
I am one of 7 others that enjoy Gabumon and all his/her cuteness...

Hello, my name is lonelygabu (bluedeyedgabulvo0o is my long name, you could call me lonelygabu because I might be the oldest virgin here.) and I would like to welcome you to an oasis like no other and my second home, DAD.

It gets crazy in here eventuall but that is always expected. Have fun and for your first gift I give you a special watch that allows you to go to the digital world and come back with as many digimon and humans around the world whenever you like.

Don't worry about embarassement or shyness because we are all friendly.

Also as a fellow muscian, I happy that you play the sax like I do.
I believe you'll get along with everyone just fine.

Enjoy and welcome home....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm Shadow, if anyone has warned you to be afraid when on the intro threads it was probably about me (or DMX), but I'm not that scary and I bring gifts, *Places a large cage on the floor with a rabid pitbull in it and a sign saying "Fluffy" attached* isn't he cute? And I play D&D too so don't worry about being called a nerd I have a lvl 6 Human fighter named DARKBLADE. D&D and DaD my two faovorite pastimes.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
nay, I am pretty sure I am the oldest virgin here.
Welcome again- sorry- I forgot to drop this off-

*Places a cardboard box on the ground with the words 'do not open' stamped across the side.*

We shall meet again?

*walks away. FAST.*
*lands from nowhere in particular*

Ehkem... *lighting strikes* *looks over window and sees a bike all melted down* Oh well... there goes my gift... Hmm... anyways, Here, DMX, from Argentina, welcomes you to the realm of the DaD!!! The best place to run around like if you were chasing your tail as a dog! and read Lemon's with the best authors in all the internet too Wink

Me is author too, like writing and RPing(a little too much :P) Anyways, I think I owe you a nice gift after that fiasco...

*snaps fingers and enormous theathre appears, ''Playing: Hamlet and Macbeth, all the week, only for this week <.<''*

I really liked Hamlet, and I thought it would just bore me to death xP but not! Now I am fascinated with the idea of lighting sabers and massive destruction! Bwahahaha! Anyways, enjoy here, and look out for people like me(or Shadow) never know when you'll end in a hole full of Pie.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad