Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
*Jumps high up to go Dark Lumina but he knocks DMX to the ground, making him revert to normal*

DMX: Oww... did someone get the number of those... *cough* Trailmons...?

Kojiro: *stands up almost beat* No I will still fight! *Dark Lumina nearing* I'll beat you my new rival! *Dark Lumina next to Kojiro* Uhm... what was your name again? *Kojiro gets absorbed by Dark Lumina*

DMX: Uh-oh...

*Dark Lumina performs a war cry and all his body turns to a monstrous giant lizard with a core in his forehead*

D-Lumina 2: *roars and smashes ground with tail, then jumps high up building like King-Kong*

DMX: Well... I still have- *Lumina comes flying to his claw* -huh?! Lumina? What's going on?

Musashi: *from tower* STOP STEALING MY DIALOGUES!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice effects...
DMX: Yeah, but we should be careful when facing that thing, I heard he has a bigger appetite than Mar's *wags tail and stands up*

Dark Lumina 2: *roaring from top of building, making glasses from everywhere just blow up and break*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Walks up to D-lumina and pushes him off the tower* Well that was anticlimatic. Who wants tacos?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: I would not have predicted this.... well- I vouch for tacos...
DMX: Tacos? HECK YEA-

*Dark Lumina Finale emerges*

DLF: *open eyes and turns red, then makes destruction rain everywhere, eventually destroying the taco stand*

DMX: *wide open eyes and jaw drops* ... *looks on DFL and roars* NEVER MESS WITH MY FOOD!! *turns to Kaiser dragon and fires KaiserBreath accurately 20 times, reducing DFL to dust which is blown by wind*

K-DMX: WHERE's FOOD?!?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Kicks a smoking piece of wood* Well tacos are out of the question. Guess we order take out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*reverts to normal* Hey... you are right, I want Pizza!! *wags tail*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sure, *picks up a nearby phone* Yeah hi sam's speedy pizza?

Sam: HECK NO!! THE LAST TIME WE DELIVERDED TO YOU GUYS OUR PIZZA CAR WAS NEARLY DESTROYED!! YOU WANT PIZZA YOU COME HERE!!

Shadow: I guess we'll have to use that car over there, the:

Plutonium powered.
Land runner.
Obsidian
Tired
Digger
Energetized by
Verilium crystals frozen in
I
C
E
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Or we could just cross the street *points at the Pizzeria crossing the street*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad