Join our server on Discord

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin
Heya Ruin. welcome to DaD. I hope you enjoy it here, have lots of fun and make new friends. also take care while around here lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gasp- it has begun.

after several more welcomes, the dreaded duo SK and DMX shall start spamming-

-they already HAVE fired their first two warning shots... be warned... the SPAM is intense.
*Starts polishing large cannon* soon my precious, soon Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*puts helmet on*
-Just in case.
*crossed arms, begins to float up* Just some little time... and the SPAM will... *crashes onto ceiling and falls down*

Oww... Shadow... I told you to remove the ceiling last time... *shakes head and stands up* Oh well... *sigh* Let's just wait a little more... just in case... *cracks knuckles while giant monster walks to him* I'll get preapred... bare claws for me this time Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
LET IT BEGIN!!! *Dresses up in napoleon costume* CONQUER!! *fires cannon at ceiling blowing it away*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Last time we tried to conquer, I won that Teg game, I hope you didn't destroy destroy your whole support ceiling for your little soldiers again like last time.

*plastic soldiers come raining down from the hole in ceiling, a little paper with ''Shadow's army, don't touch'' scribbled on it*

Well, there goes your advantage again, use mine, I want to kick this guy's... *looks back to where monster is supposed to be* huh? where did he go now? *looks around while wagging tail*

*gets nibbled in tail by monster* fuck! what the hell?! *pulls monster off tail and shakes him off in the air* what do you think you are doing?!

Monster: Da pi pi ba pi pi! DAH!!!

DMX: *sweatdrop* This is for your your army... *throws monster to Shadow*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*monster smacks Shadow in the head because he wasn't paying attention* OW! Who did that? *looks down at monster* you die now! *throw him into the air then does a backflip kicking it into the wall* GOAL!!! That was fun, and no one got hurt, *doesn't notice large monster lurking behind him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi ruin *hugs* welcome and enjoy your stay!.
Veemon's Followers
Big Monster: What the heck did you do to my little brother?! *grabs Shadow and squishes him to a ball*

DMX: Nah, not this day you bastard *grabs Ilumina and Fusion(yellow one)* Good bye! *performs a crosswise-cut and a desperado attack against the monster to let Shadow go and he can recover* now... how to make a Kekab...

Big Monter: *sweatdrops*

DMX: Oh yeah!! *jumps to monster and throws him in air, then points both swords up and the performs a shish kekab, then throws him to the wall* HAH!! Take that.

Elsewhere...

Musashi: *wakes up* *looks around, swords are gone* I knew I shouldn't have just fall asleep everywhere...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad