Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
Shadowknight Wrote:I just can't imagine Patamon without a high pitched girly voice. He's like Nall from Lunar, that's why I finally started liking him.

Well you know how is the world of the dub, while Veemon in japanese has a voice that is as high pitched as Patamon's original voice, in the dubs he got a more deep voice.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's just wierd to think of him without the high voice. That'd be like Link without the green tights.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:When it comes to voice actors, I actually think Joe has it the best. His German voice is exactly how Joe should sound, but in German.
I think Michael Lindsay does a pretty good job for the English dub too. The American dub is the same as the British dub, isn't it?

It is indeed. However, this does have the unfortunate effect of giving us a fade to black, fade in again with a line simmilier to what has just been said where your adverts should be. The worst voice actor is Michel's; why is the American voiced with a bad English accent?
That's a VERY good question. He has a really strange accent. He sounds like a foreigner trying to put on an American accent.
I've never watched season two- but in the movie- veemon's voice is all high-pitched...

In an arabic episode though- VEEMON SOUNDS COOL!! So does pata!!
Lord Patamon Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:I just can't imagine Patamon without a high pitched girly voice. He's like Nall from Lunar, that's why I finally started liking him.

Well you know how is the world of the dub, while Veemon in japanese has a voice that is as high pitched as Patamon's original voice, in the dubs he got a more deep voice.

heck, if you want to hear a weird voice change, notice Wormon and Ken's voice are almost switched around in from the japanese to the dub (although Ken's isn't squeaky in the dub, you get my drift). That inevitably leaves at least one of them with a voice way too deep. Wormmon reminds me of my stepfather :x

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:In an arabic episode though- VEEMON SOUNDS COOL!! So does pata!!
There's an arabic dub?
Yeah- I saw one 02 episode... and the entire first season in arabic.
I saw most of 02 and a few bits of 01 in French. I also saw most of them in English. I'm not sure whether they did translate Tamers in French, though.
circeus Wrote:
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:In an arabic episode though- VEEMON SOUNDS COOL!! So does pata!!
There's an arabic dub?

Well, the Arabians have everything else, why not. I love Arabia, fantastic place. I'd love to see an episode in Arabic; you wouldn't happen to have a link of some sort, Gunther?
Oh yeah, that dub. They changed a lot to have it fit in there.