Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
When you fall for a certain character or coupling, what makes you do it?
charisma
interaction with audience
playing on our heart strings
the way thet act
the story and history behind the characters....

there is so much to see visually that I have to look later... I'll think of something else....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
There's a lot of things. If you're talking Digimon, I mainly only like Rookies, just because they're generally the cutest and the most talkative. Champions and above tend to either growl most of time or be much too large to make sex with them physically possible.

I fell for Gabumon because of that little thing I saw on FOX where he asked: "If I followed you home, would your mom let you keep me?" It just sounded so cute and genuine that I couldn't help but like him.

I like Gomamon just because he looks cute and has a cute little voice, too. I like Agumon cause he's a klutz, and also has a cute voice. Veemon for the same reason.

Starting to watch Tamers now, I find Guilmon equally as adorable. I thought he was just cute at first, but when he first Digivolves to Growlmon and Takato gets scared, he gets so upset with himself that he scared him. The voice acting at that point is so spot on, I felt myself welling up a little in sympathy. My favorite episode of Tamers thus far.

Basically, I like all the cute Digimon because they remind me of my doggy, who I miss desperately. So watching Digimon kind of soothes that a bit by identifying with fictional characters. Haha, sounds kind of lame, but it's true.
from all the digimon I like Patamon and Gatomon the most, mostly Patamon. Dunno, is just that Patamon has that kind of personality that can cheer you up, that is always there for you not matter what, we clearly saw that on 01 when he wanted to protect TK at all coast and be there for him always. When it comes to romance Patamon is that digimon that makes write a fic a challenge since he is a digimon that has more to overcome in order to win the heart of the girl he loves (Gatomon in my case :P)

I really think that Patamon is really tossed aside when it comes to fics and mostly lemons, but he really has his advantages too.

Now for Gatomon I love her attitude and how even though she is a tough kitty she has a soft side too clearly shown when Wizardmon died and how she cares a lot about Kari. I really don't like much when I see lemons where is mentioned that she already had slept with a lot of mons, it kinda makes her look like if she was a sort of slut or something like that. Personally I doubt that Wizardmon would like that he died to give Gatomon the chance of a new life only to see her sleeping with ever mon that crossed her path.

I know that the authors can write whatever they want but having Gatomon like that is kinda out of character if you ask me, and the same goes with Renamon too.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:I fell for Gabumon because of that little thing I saw on FOX where he asked: "If I followed you home, would your mom let you keep me?" It just sounded so cute and genuine that I couldn't help but like him.

I fell in love with Gabumon and it reminds me of a good friend and I remember the first season in where he takes of his fur coat in the cave to keep Matt warm and I thought it was incredible. I love everything about him, the way he is a friend, and everything like a diamond in a rough...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It's mostly the dialogue and characterization through dialogue. If they're flighty and indecisive, like Mimi, Matt, and Kari, I probably won't like them. If they're social losers with great one-liners, like Davis, Joe, and Junpei, I'll probably love them. If they're characters I wish that they'd delved into more, like Cody, Henry, and Kenta, I'll probably put them in my stories. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well with guy characters if I think that they'd be a good friend or are pretty cool then they're a favorite. But with the girls? I'd tell you if I knew myself. heh heh Although usally the same thing counts with them.
I pretty much like every good digimon and digidestined/tamer. I really have no issues with them, except for Leomon that is. I cannot stand him. In fact, when he died in season 3 I was ecstatic. Sure I felt sad for Jeri but then again it wasn't my decision to kill him off. I can only wonder if he's going to make any sort of appearance in season 5. In reference to choosing lemon couples, I try to do an even mix of everyone regardless of how big of an impact they have in the show. I even bothered to create new characters or provide more insight into the ones rarely seen.
I liked characters on how they looked and acted, both socially and in battle. But they all had flaws like t.k. was cool, but he often chose pegasusmon over the more powerful angemon while the others were choosing their stronger champion digimon. I thought Davis was annoying, but he seemed to do better in choosing digivolutions during battle. I hope i am not forgeting something about this
If you remember, he couldn't choose angemon for awhile. And I dislike ryo like DV dislikes leomon.