Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
Hey! I think we should get him some pizza to eat first, he needs some energy to play.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: None for him, it'd throw off his weight and make him a more difficult ball. YO PATAMON! THREE HOT DOGS OVER HERE!

Veemon: Can I have a soda?

Shadow: And a small soda.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patamon:sure *hands Shadow the three hotdogs and hands Veemon his small soda* there you go it's $15 dollars please
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'll pay *gives Patamon 10$* you can keep the change!

Veemon: SODA! *chugs down his soda*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wormon's fantastic. He is thev only Digimon with enough integrity, power, strength of character, and total disregard for manners to go up to the most powerful creature in the world and mock him. "Boo hoo, my life has no meaning. I'm so pathetic." Fantastic! And he's really good to Ken, who is another brilliant chap. Ken has dress sense (even after the whole "Emperor" phase), makes a fantasic villian and just as good a repenting goodie. He has an awesome voice actor.

When it comes to voice actors, I actually think Joe has it the best. His German voice is exactly how Joe should sound, but in German.
Quote:When it comes to voice actors, I actually think Joe has it the best. His German voice is exactly how Joe should sound, but in German.
I think Michael Lindsay does a pretty good job for the English dub too. The American dub is the same as the British dub, isn't it?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Patamon's german voice actor also did a pretty good job too, he really showed that even the small male digimon can have a pretty decent voice that is not high pitched but without rest them the cuteness factor :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I just can't imagine Patamon without a high pitched girly voice. He's like Nall from Lunar, that's why I finally started liking him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:Ken has dress sense (even after the whole "Emperor" phase), makes a fantasic villian and just as good a repenting goodie. He has an awesome voice actor

Here's a worthless tidbit for ya: Ken and (Demi)Veemon are voiced by the same person.

Wisemon Wrote:I think Michael Lindsay does a pretty good job for the English dub too.

Agreed...though I think more thought was probably put into his dialogue than everyone else's, at least for season 1. It was well written and well delivered. His tenacity with those random payphones on the beach never ceases to make me roll on the floor laughing my head off.
There are some digimon who I'd have as my partners, wormmon is one of them. He's strong evolved and girls might like him. Plus his mega is a giant bug.