Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
Catnip and Gato? I love using extra tid bits and drugs iz funz! (take them kids, it'll make you better in life!) also, Gato is not suited for Wizardmon, he is all dark and more of a loner, Gato has some sort of cheery out look on life, Wizardmon is more mature while Gato is more childish, it would just be the same old story of date rape

I will give Patamon consideration and mayy even make him a character in my work, he will even get a good part! As for the time I speak of him *punts Pata again* No love damn it!!! Why do you have to be so horrid, you remind me of spiders!!!
mm... wizardmon is... cool.
Like sorcerermon...
is wizardmon the champion form of arachnemon?
EpsilonZX Wrote:As for the time I speak of him *punts Pata again* No love damn it!!! Why do you have to be so horrid, you remind me of spiders!!!

*smacks* Bad Epsilon! BAD!! *picks up Patamon* Hug him. HUG HIM DAMMIT!!!
He creeped me out a little at first too, but I've grown to love him *hugs Patamon*

Patamon: Cant...feel...my...ribs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:mm... wizardmon is... cool.
Like sorcerermon...
Who?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:mm... wizardmon is... cool.
Like sorcerermon...

Actually Wizardmon is the champion form of Candlemon, as we saw it in Frontier in the episode where Tommy got his human digispirit

*blinks at Epsilon* since when Patamon can remind someone of a spider? :?

um Shadow? *points at the now blue Patamon* I think he needs air

Anyhow is good to see you grew to love Pata now Shadow, Pata is a really nice digimon :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Spiders are horrifying hellish creatures that were spawned from my nightmares, Pata is not so hellish but just as ugly to me, if only he could be better like Palmon or Gabumon, if only he was not a flying pot roast I could call him, "friend"

and just for you Munkee but you'll owe me for this later, mark my words I'll get you back!!

*hugs Pata*
Oops. *drops Patamon who starts gasping for air* My bad.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whee, my comment about him worked :P

Sorry Epsilon, but I can't just imagine someone to think he's ugly, he's just adorable and cute!!

Patamon: Wait... till I catch... my breath... and I'll blush... *pants*

I don't know why I think he is so cute, it's just because... it's HIM! No more than that, and I find Lemons with him acting romatic pretty cool and interesting. Maybe he isn't the type to have sex with half the population of the digital-world, but seeing something so small and cute acting romantic and dedicated in a Lemon really gets my attention xP

Patamon: Am I that dedicated?

Don't know, I'm saying crap again, I need my brain nearby... SOMEtimes to say what I actually want to say *wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
we should probably start talking about another digimon before patamon dies of hugging or by being punted