Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
Lord Patamon Wrote:Anyhow in 02 the power levels were really bad developed, I mean on 01 Angemon with one Hand of Fate deleted a Phantomon and put Myotismon on his knees both were ultimate digimon, but in 02 his attack didn't do anything to that control spear Okuwamon, and later we saw Angemon giving a good fight to BlackWarGreymon who was a mega digimon, I mean true BlackWarGreymon threw Angemon against the destiny stone but still and all Angemon managed to give him something to think and he was just champion level.
One, he wasn't a real digimon. Two, he was a large ultimate so that could have been a problem. Three, he's most effecive against evil digimno like the real villians. and Four, they needed to show jogress so that's why.
*helps Patamon up and places him on his shoulder* I'm no fan or am pissed off at you Epsilon, but you should considerate that he has feelings, even he's composed by data, don't you think so? xP

I rather find Patamon really interesting, how he started to change from 01 to 02, he was quite childish before, we could say that he grew up with TK and I really admire that such a cute little creature can posses such nice charisma, maybe you want him to be a football, but if we go IN-DEPTH with this, I really don't know how fans feel (mind you LP) but if someone tried to humiliate badly Flamedramon, I would start to feel pissed off, come on... I just think you should give Pata a chance, lots of people are crepped out from him maybe, but they really know how cute he's in the outside and FEW know how cute he is in the inside, I mean... bleh this is just crap talking but, remember most digimon have lots of err... inner beauty this is called? :P anyways, it's just what I think, Patamon is cool, cute, and should be used in more stories as Veemon or Renamon, hmm.. wait... *perverted sense tingling (don't mind me Shadow)* Vee/Rena/Pata... I need to try that out! :shock:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:*helps Patamon up and places him on his shoulder* I'm no fan or am pissed off at you Epsilon, but you should considerate that he has feelings, even he's composed by data, don't you think so? xP

I rather find Patamon really interesting, how he started to change from 01 to 02, he was quite childish before, we could say that he grew up with TK and I really admire that such a cute little creature can posses such nice charisma, maybe you want him to be a football, but if we go IN-DEPTH with this, I really don't know how fans feel (mind you LP) but if someone tried to humiliate badly Flamedramon, I would start to feel pissed off, come on... I just think you should give Pata a chance, lots of people are crepped out from him maybe, but they really know how cute he's in the outside and FEW know how cute he is in the inside, I mean... bleh this is just crap talking but, remember most digimon have lots of err... inner beauty this is called? :P anyways, it's just what I think, Patamon is cool, cute, and should be used in more stories as Veemon or Renamon, hmm.. wait... *perverted sense tingling (don't mind me Shadow)* Vee/Rena/Pata... I need to try that out! :shock:

I agree with you DMX, to tell the truth Pata often is treated bad in the fics, some authors even change totally the good and close friendship he and Gatomon have by putting Gatomon being tired of have him always besides her or just seeing him as an inmature digimon when we clearly saw in both seasons that they got along really great.

The Vee/Rena/Pata idea isn't really a bad idea, in fact is quite interesting :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate more Digimon into my lemons...I've been considering Patamon for a bit. We'll see where I can fit him in!
once- I fitted him in with a male and female pegasmon
senjuro Wrote:There's a lot of things. If you're talking Digimon, I mainly only like Rookies, just because they're generally the cutest and the most talkative. Champions and above tend to either growl most of time or be much too large to make sex with them physically possible.

That's just not true,Wizardmon is a champion. He's not too large for/doesn't growl during sex. And he is most handsome.

Lord Patamon: I just want to say this about Gatomon:

She's not worthy for Wizardmon
Thornwhistle Wrote:Lord Patamon: I just want to say this about Gatomon:

She's not worthy for Wizardmon

Well I'm not a WizaGato fan myself, I'm just saying that Gatomon has a soft spot under that tough kitty attitude of hers
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
All cats do. One little scratch under the chin and they're putty.

Gatomon: Try it and I rip your lungs out.

Well most cats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And all cats like catnip so try that.
(And she can't attack me because I know employ a black gatomon and a demi devimon so her and patamon can't hurt me.)
Catnip? I'm in luck- those things are practically GRASS around here-