Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
I don't know, really. It's at random, so I get random reasons.
The time I am talking about about was after the digimon emperor, was there another reason angemon could not digivolve?
Most of the kids rode their partners into battle for a lot of the series. It's a lot easier to ride a flying horse and attack from a distance then to get all up in your face and fight like Angemon generally did after using Hand of Fate one time.
You know, he can use his staff in an attack. But I don't think that would do much good against stuff like a dark tower.
Well he wouldn't be able to Digivolve to Champion level with an active control spire around anyway, so it's hard to say how successful he'd be at taking one down.

I guess he used Angemon less because then we'd eventually want to see the ridiculous power of MagnaAngemon, whose voice was only particularly cool when he first digivolved. After that, he just sounded like Angemon.
I like Joe. He talks sence, and on-one listens in series one. Then, in series two, he becomes an elder brother to the new group. Like when he was talking to Cody about lying when they found the Digiegg of Reliablity. I cab emphasise with him a lot. I'm also a Matt fan; I can understand his temperment and the way he can be apart and with the group as he choses.
good point
senjuro Wrote:Well he wouldn't be able to Digivolve to Champion level with an active control spire around anyway, so it's hard to say how successful he'd be at taking one down.

I guess he used Angemon less because then we'd eventually want to see the ridiculous power of MagnaAngemon, whose voice was only particularly cool when he first digivolved. After that, he just sounded like Angemon.

Well actually Angemon and MagnaAngemon have the same voice actor in the US dub so that could explain much why their voices are similar :P

But hey for a guy who is almost reaching his 60 years old Dave Mallow did a really decent work with Angemon, MagnaAngemon and Pegasusmon.

Anyhow in 02 the power levels were really bad developed, I mean on 01 Angemon with one Hand of Fate deleted a Phantomon and put Myotismon on his knees both were ultimate digimon, but in 02 his attack didn't do anything to that control spear Okuwamon, and later we saw Angemon giving a good fight to BlackWarGreymon who was a mega digimon, I mean true BlackWarGreymon threw Angemon against the destiny stone but still and all Angemon managed to give him something to think and he was just champion level.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OKAY!!! here goes mine *cracks neck*

The main reason which I get attracted with my newly fave couple, which is Renamon with Flamedramon, is the fact that I love the way they get together in a scene, both are hella cool digimon, and I'd like trying to see a tough girl like Renamon try to resist Flamedramon :P 8) :P I'm saying this out of drool and not for a stable relationship, since I PERFECTLY know how a stable relationship would end if I try to put up Flamedramon with ONLY ONE girl xP

Anyways... if I go to say a romantic and deep relationship... that started to atract me... it would be Patamon with Gatomon, I find them cute, and both of them look even cuter together, it's just so nice to see how good they get along in 02, and they have just too many bonds together, and LOTS of common as well, I get atracted to this one, just for the fact, that I STUPIDILY felt to drama recently... and romance, showing the true nature of love manifested in- CRAP!! I'm again saying that!!

Well... for a fave couple of Tamer/Digi, I'd stay with Davis and Veemon, why you ask? because in 02, no matter how the hell stupid they are, Davis tries whatever he can and gets all the attention even though he's an idiot, and Veemon... do you need to ask? He has the coolest Dramon digivolutions, maybe they both were just too godmodded in the series, but meh... it was good enough, and by the way, I like Ken with Wormmon too, they are the mysterious and the cool type, I'd go to Wormmon as just a TOO cute bug, and Stingmon? Do you need to EVEN ask why I call him cool? lol

Wheee, I didn't expect so much of an opinion xP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Firstly, I must get this off my chest, please do not take this personally

*kicks patamon across the room like the football he is* ahh ^ ^ much better

Now for the topic at hand, What is most attracting for me is the sense of intelligent (brains are sexy) and to see them speak and interact is fascinating, by now most people here will know I love Rena for all she is and ever will be, that's my taste though

She has such marvelous qulities to her, strong, cunning, and loyal, and I'm kind of a dog and she's kind of a dog... so it works! Plus her natural charm and wonderful anger managment, you have to love a girl who is not afraid to crack you in the head ^ ^

Rena just seems the type of Digimon, who behind closed doors, is all cuddly and plushy like, I wonder who gave her the cooking problem or is just asumption that since she can fight she can't cook? Regardless, I'm a pretty decent chef and a good house keeper (issues of masculinity) and I like it rough every now and again, Rena seems to fill in the hole that I have ^ ^

Everyone finds some reason for their attraction, my friend prefers macro characters because he wants to date a giantess (is that a real word?) and you can love every Digimon for something, even Patamon, lots of people love football XD

One last note, I do not hate Patamon for Patamon, not at all that reason, I hate him for he reminds me of someone I hate, this person is a pox on my mentallity and no matter what I try it never leaves my head, and it really only happens in the Pata stage, everything before and after Pata stage is great and possibly sexy