Join our server on Discord

question
ok let me rephrase that. Every western European country, but luxembourg,liechtenstein, Monaco, and France.
Quote:ok let me rephrase that. Every western European country, but luxembourg,liechtenstein, Monaco, and France.
Including Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Iceland?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yep, but i'm not sure about iceland. I kinda forgot about Iceland, but techically their Norwegen right?
Well iceland was settled by a collection of Scandinavian, Irish, and Scottish immagrants some time between the 9th and 10th centuries A.D. although a book whose name roughly translates into The Book of Icelanders claims that the first to settle on iceland was a Norweigen man. Simply put the Norse are the ones credited with the discovery of Iceland.
So I guess you could say that Icelandic is the same as Norweigen but it is a very loose statement. Similar to saying that Canadians are the same as the French or that Americans are the same as the English.

I myself am a mix of Irish, Scottish, English, Romanian, French, Swedish, Polish, German, Russian, and I even have a bit of Native American. My family has been in America since the Mayflower landed.
wow your family has been here for a while. ya i quess i can't claim iceland and also would finland be considered western europe or eastern europe
I think it is Western European.
Ruin Wrote:Similar to saying that Canadians are the same as the French or that Americans are the same as the English.

Canadians are English, with a bit of French. That's why Her Majesty is Head of State.
I'm purebred romanian... or maybe I have some russian in me.
I'm Mexican and Spanish form my dad's side, but i dont know what all from my mom's. But i was born in Texas. XD
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ruin Wrote:Similar to saying that Canadians are the same as the French or that Americans are the same as the English.

Canadians are English, with a bit of French. That's why Her Majesty is Head of State.

Sorry I stand corrected.