Join our server on Discord

question
Is it true t.k. is french?
No.
double posted...
His grandparents live in France. Both his parents, we can assume, are both from Japan.
http://digipedia.db-destiny.net/encyc/t.htm
TK's grandfather is named michel so it could be he's a little.
Although I don't think anyone ever asked that.
Maybe TK is part french, I mean his grandfather's name is Michel so maybe his mother is part french and part japanese, I mean Michel could have married a japanese woman hence that TK's mother's name is Natsuko, besides Natsuko doesn't looks much japanese, it dominated more her father's gene
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He looks French, and he acts French *cough* pussy *cough*, so I think it's safe to say there's some French blood in him. I just downloaded Takeru's theme, "Be Alright," and it's five minutes of lullaby music.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If T.K. is french,does that also mean Matt is french as well?
Genetically, I suppose so, but it's not an idea that I much like the idea of. Anyone here know what Michel's name is in Japan? In this case, I'd much rather ignore what the dub says and believe that Matt isn't even remotely French, despite the fact that he's an aryan.

Damn, it's all coming crashing down on me.
Doesn't aryan mean white? Cause they are asian. And no, but lord archive has some info.

Grandpa Takaishi:
One thing to note about all the scenes with Grandpa Takaishi, Grandma Takaishi was never referenced in the original. All those 'jokes' about her were dub additions. For Diaries 'Grandma Takashi' died shortly after Ms. Takashi married Ishida and Grandpa Takashi moved back to Paris.

That's all I could get.