Join our server on Discord

question
Quote:Actualy, Normandy conquered England. Not France; they were seperate at that point. And we haven't been successfully invaded since.
And your revolution was the least bloody in history, all very proper. It's just too bad you couldn't maintain that whole empire thing. :P
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Actualy, Normandy conquered England. Not France; they were seperate at that point. And we haven't been successfully invaded since.
And your revolution was the least bloody in history, all very proper. It's just too bad you couldn't maintain that whole empire thing. :P

Well, we've got the Commonwealth. I blame Germany.
Oh well. Atleast you mostly get along with the rest of the countries.
I wish I had more German in me.(great warriors) English is just as good though. Go U.K.
wow... from TK being part french- to the revolution- to being part german...
That is so COOL!
aguy Wrote:I wish I had more German in me.(great warriors) English is just as good though. Go U.K.

If you really want warrior blood, what you really want is Norse. Vikings were ruthless!
Try being Irish/Scottish. I have to wear a frickin dress during the family reunion.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Try being Irish/Scottish. I have to wear a frickin dress during the family reunion.

Do not mock the kilt.
Yes, you know why they call it a Kilt?
BECAUSE THEY KILT ANYONE WHO CALLED IT A SKIRT!
heh heh I got that from a guy who actually likes wearing his kilt.
He also compeates in the scottish games.
And I can not remember what I am besides german. It's either irish or scottish. I can never remember.
I'm 3/8 German, 1/4 Russian, 1/4 Hungarian, and 1/8 Austrian (I think), but mostly, I'm an American. I've got five generations in this country, and I'm pretty proud of it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against