Join our server on Discord

question
Aryan means blonde-haired and blue-eyed, as in the "super race" that Hitler, who ironically, was neither blonde-haired nor blue-eyed, wanted to create.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah that is funny but it does normally mean white right?
Cause I don't think any other people that could have that.
Quote:Yeah that is funny but it does normally mean white right?
Cause I don't think any other people that could have that.
Yes, it's a specific kind of white, Western European in ancestry, mostly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ok then TK could possibly be that then or at least part.
They shouldn't have made him French, German would have been better. Oh well i will accept him as who he is, not all the French are pussies heck they conquered England 1000 years ago.
Yeah but the joke is what have they done since then?
the last war they won was ww1, they had the maginot line in ww2, and were defeated in their version of the vietnam war and that is about it for this century. They also gave us t.k so think of france's good times, unless you hate him think of them as pussies
Well, try typing in french military victorys in google and see what you get.
aguy Wrote:They shouldn't have made him French, German would have been better. Oh well i will accept him as who he is, not all the French are pussies heck they conquered England 1000 years ago.

Actualy, Normandy conquered England. Not France; they were seperate at that point. And we haven't been successfully invaded since.
Yes that is true, I misinterpreted it. William was a vassal and owed fealty to the king of france, but that did not mean they were part of France. sorry i was wrong