Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you've ever been close to getting in a fight, did you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
start it
21.05%
4 21.05%
fight back after being hit first
57.89%
11 57.89%
walk away
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hesitant to get into fights?
Wisemon Wrote:Oh, the joys of having a castle-dwelling Romanian in our midst.

I found out that one of my coworkers is a UFC caliber professional fighter. I wouldn't want to mess with him. Certainly, I can win most verbal fights. As for physical ones, I don't know for sure.
Yeah joy is one emotion when it comes to him. And against the common person you could probally win.
What Gunter understood: Mr. Wisemon can win against common people with joy.
i dont start or escelate fights on purpose (anymore) but i do have fun with them. generaly i can win against the magority of people i know and pritty much all that would have any reason to fight me... verbaly or physicaly.

not sure why but i find fighting of any kind fun... well maybe not with weapons, since then i consider it life or death... and a fun quote...

"a wounded man shal say to his opponent "if i live, i will kill you. if i die, you are forgiven." such is the rule of honor."
I have a better one- "Life's a dick. When it gets hard, fuck it."
Yaps and the award for weirdest but Gunterish quote goes to Gunter......

um and with the fighting, even though I rather not fight at all, I know that around here people are serious enough to kill thee permanently which means I train myself everyday if I can to get prepared for something like that to occur.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I've only been in one fight (I was young 11 so no biggy =p) , at that time I didn't fight back even though he punched my face several times, but when he went for my brother I gave him waht he deserved ofcourse it didn't do any damage and then he tried to fight again but I just walked away.

depends if I'm feeling very irritated at the moment if I am and I'm alone I'll most likely push them hard but if they're hurting a friend or anyone that can't defend him/herself (and the outcome of the fight was clearly in sight) I could try to give them my best shot.

If I'm feeling calm I mostly likely will try to go away.

I have tried to learn a technique to run away from someone =P
If I find a high wall 3.5mt I can climb up by doing two leaps on teh wall =P most likely won't work when I'll need it but nonetheless I'd try.

to win a fight most likely you just have to hide your head push him a bit to be able to know where his arm is going to move and then just break it.
People that want to fight usually don't respect their distance and you can take advantage of this.
Veemon's Followers
ALWAYS wait for them to make the first mistake... Then anything you do is self defence! Whee! *grabs mechete*

Seriously thought. Anyone who makes the mistake of hitting me will be hospitallised!

PS: Just in case this post falls into the hands of a certain Michael - I didn't mean to break your nose... Honest!

Renamon - OK then... *punches me*
Me - Oh, you asked for it! *jumps on renamon & falls out of sight*
Renamon - Hey! That's cheating!
Me - Ah, but it's self defence!
*wet noises*