Join our server on Discord

hey, im new
What did it becaome?
I had to remove the purple egg... It was going to hatch in some days, pity, but I wanted to put up my pic with Fasha and me again xP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Poor egg :cry: he wasn't even allowed to be born into our world. A moment of silence for the egg, now who wants an omelette?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh Oh Oh!! here! I want omelette! *grabs frypan and starts to fry egg, adds cheese and ham, then season with some salt and pepper* whee! I'm hyper today!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Frying pan? That's the working man's way to make an omelette, I'll make scrambled eggs instead *takes out a large oil drum* here's the fun way to do it, *puts eggs and milk and pepper into drum* let's see, now we need to stir it, *looks at wisk* too much work, *puts a stick of TNT into the drum* FIRE IN THE HOLE!! *large boom* okay it's stirred, now to cook it, *puts liguid into tupperware and throws it into a dryer* now we wait, *dryer finishes* and there you have it, the lazy man's way to making scrambled eggs, is there anything explosives can't do?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm sure there is something they can't do... wait... *lightbulb appears above head* IDEA!! *grabs a box of matches and a baseball bat* This it going to be funny!! Twisted
*flames bat and hits a powder bag repeteadly*

....................................................................BOOM!!!!

*entire house is now in flames* Oki, this leaves my week occupied now :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*looks at burning house* only one thing to do now *sticks a hotdog on a stick* WEENIE ROAST!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*grabs a Pie* There's always times of war.... and there's also the times of PIE!!!!! *slams Pie on Shadow's face and runs to burning kitchen*

Hmm... deja v
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmmm pie?....

.... for now....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*wathches weenie roasting* wow.... weenie.... *runs off, grabs a stake, and starts roasting it*