Join our server on Discord

hey, im new
hi im mistysilverwolf and im 14...i am an upcoming artist. i found this really neat site through one of my best friends (rorancrystalwolf). so yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hello Misty!!! well yeah you are Misty and welcome to the DaD! No purchase nesscessary unless you want to make a donation! you already know this but WELCOME! and I know everyone here will enjoy you here and here is your gift * gives you chocolates and a stuffed digimon*
Veemon's Followers
Heya, senjuro here. I'm an author as well as site treasurer and moderator. rorancrystalwolf tells me that you like Gabumon, among others. ^_^ We have something in common already! Hope you have a really great time here, and I'm looking forward to see your work!

Have fun!
hello welcome wish you have a good time over here, collins one of my friends so yeah =D.
Veemon's Followers
Greetings from romania, and welcome to the DAD.
any friend of roranscrystalwolf is a friend of ours, it's nice to know that we have a new artist... woo. I'm getting CHILLS.
Yeah for new artist...Aspiring?

Well here's a special watercolor pencils that will come in handy....

I welcome you like any other to this oasis.... May you grow, learn and enjoy tour time here.... Welcome to paradise!....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome to the board! I had a small canary to give as a gift but I have no idea where he went.

*Cat coughs up yellow feathers*

I'm sure he's fine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The cat or the bird?
both, the cats full now n the birds in a better place and a place i hope soon to go... the bathroom!

anyway welcome to the DaD! heres an AK-47 to help keep you alive... youl find out from what soon enuff...
lol now that was a good one, to give an AK-47 to the new one so he can survive. anyway welcome to DaD. hope you enjoy this place and make new friends. I'm also a gabumon lover. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions