Join our server on Discord

hey, im new
Like that flimsy peashooter will help against our state of the art pie weaponry, *readies large pie in catapult*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome and your sig means Why do we have hearts, if they are meant straight, in order to be broken?
Welcome! And good luck surviving, mostly just watch out for Shadow.
Shadow and DMX. The sorcerors of spam, the princes of pwnage, the dealers of destruction, the...okay I think that's all the nicknames I can think of.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yo, we've been lacking artist geniuses ever since I stopped posting pics, so people here are hungry. Welcome.
Welcome there fellow wolf!

(Bow down when addressed by the Goddess of Darkness! She owns beelzemon! :shock: do you want to keep your soul or not!?)
Shadowknight wrote:

Quote:The sorcerors of spam, the princes of pwnage, the dealers of destruction, the...okay I think that's all the nicknames I can think of.

That should be your new quote.... It completes you....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
What about Delivery Boys? ............ no wait, that didn't sound well...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd make that my sig but, *looks at current sig* I put too much work into this one to change it. You can make it yours if you want DMX.
But I retain all rights to it and you have to give me a dollar everytime you post with it including all 983 previous posts
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No thanks, my purple egg along with my inspiration poured in 2-3 lines is enough for me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad