Join our server on Discord

season 2 kids
I think the Season 1 kids were tougher because they had to live in the Digital World, whereas the Season 2 kids got to go home whenever they wanted. Sleeping on the ground and eating strange food-stuffs would put anyone in the mood to destroy enemies without mercy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That is true.
I agree, but on the 01/02 lives did they mention anything about who they married cause some of their kids looked a bit to much like them.
Also I did not see alot of the tamers series but i saw an episode with their teacher in it and she reminded me of kari somehow. Was it?
Wisemon Wrote:I think the Season 1 kids were tougher because they had to live in the Digital World, whereas the Season 2 kids got to go home whenever they wanted. Sleeping on the ground and eating strange food-stuffs would put anyone in the mood to destroy enemies without mercy.

Well put.
No it wasn't kari. They just wanted to use her voice cause it does look like her.
No, they wanted to use her voice because she's a good voice actor. Arukenimon's voice actor stays on as well, doing the voice of Renamon. She's a kickin' voice actor too. Arukenimon got a lot of decent lines and she delivered them well.
Yeah, she is good. And you can find her voice pretty easy.
She does juniper lee, a character on rugrats all grown up, and sherice on the anime scryed. That's the three I know.
Question: Why exactly does Davis do that little snippet at the end of Tamers? That doesn't make much sense to me.
Quote:Question: Why exactly does Davis do that little snippet at the end of Tamers? That doesn't make much sense to me.
It's a throwback, a constant in seasons 2, 3, and 4. Tai did it for the Season 2 kids. Davis did it for Season 3. Rika did it for Season 4...until Bokomon took over. I really liked the way Rika noted how Junpei couldn't catch a break, if you know what I mean.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I know why bokomon took over. It was because the VA got an offer to do a play. So that was better for her then a little VA work so it was no problem.