Join our server on Discord

season 2 kids
:oops: Nah, I call that having bad memory. I may have to watch that again.
Quote:We're not saying his attacks suck, we're just saying Shakkoumon LOOKS really lame, and that's pretty much undeniable.
I thought he looked pretty cool, really ancient and mystic, like a monster that had to be conjured.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Name: From
He couldn't have been some kind of ridiculously powerful magus or something? It had to be a robot doll thing?

Oh well, as long as he got the job done.
Yeah, Big clay doll like the pokemon claydoll.
Shakkoumon really didn't look that great, but it didn't matter I don't recall him being in many episodes after his first digivolution. Besides magnangemon was better. go destiny gate
Poor Armadillomon. The cute little guy got the shittiest digivolutions imaginable. Digmon, Ankylomon, and Submarimon all were kind of lame. The DNA form with Shakkoumon just slew his record right there. 0% coolness, and only a cute rookie form.

Gatomon had 2 cool forms, Angewomon and Sylphimon.

All of Veemon's forms were great, all 5 of them! (Flamedramon, Raidramon, ExVeemon, Paildramon, and Imperialdramon)

Hawkmon has a miss with Aquilamon, but Halsemon, Shurimon and Sylphimon are all great forms.

Wormmon has Stingmon and the DNA forms with Veemon, they're all cool.

Patamon is 2 for 3 with Angemon and MagnaAngemon, but Shakkoumon kills it. Oh well...

Anyway, we've gotten way off topic. I kind of didn't like how season 2 ended. The fact that it tied up the whole story to completely destroy any chance of keeping it going made me sad, especially since you got to SEE everyone at the end, but never found out how they got Especially since TK says that there were battles and hard times along the way, it was kind of cruel to exclude us all from it.

It's not that I don't like Tamers, I just miss the old gang.
Armadillomon really did get screwed over in the digivolutions department. Especially Submarimon, he was cool but, underwater fighting wasn't exactly common so they didn't use him much. I think Ankylomon was cool just because he was a dinosaur, but they REALLY shoulda put more time into Shakkoumon, like...A digimon that resembled Angemon but with golden armor like Ankylomon's hide and a large mace or something similair to his tail.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
senjuro Wrote:The fact that it tied up the whole story to completely destroy any chance of keeping it going made me sad, especially since you got to SEE everyone at the end, but never found out how they got Especially since TK says that there were battles and hard times along the way, it was kind of cruel to exclude us all from it.

It's not that I don't like Tamers, I just miss the old gang.

I don't like the careers the characters were given. Okay, teacher, housewife, detective, they're all realistic... but astronaut?

I rather miss the old gang, too. They should have inclided more from series one in series two. They all had such fantastic personias, and to see what they've turning into is fantastic, but I'd like to see more of what they've become. They all grew up so much during the first series.
Ok, there were many problems with the 02 ending. Everyone probally can agree on that. And armadillomon's ultimate did stand out since it didn't fit in with his line. Veemon, hawkmon, patatmon, and gatomon's lines made some sense. Even wormmon had two big bugs in his line but armidillomon kind of stuck out.