Join our server on Discord

hi i'm new
lonelygabu: (looks at DarkBlue with lovind eyes) Thanks a lot Dark Blue!....

lonelygabu: (sees DarkBlue and comes back to ask him a question) Can I ride you? Its going to get us through the army fleet a lot quicker and it would be easier for us to dear with them....

lonelygabu: That's our only option until we get some back-up....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: I'll help ya, but first we need more enemies, *makes an inhumanely countable amount of monsters and zombies appear* here take these, *holds up a black D-tector and a blue and yellow one* with these we can beat 'em with, *watch beeps* OH SHIT! I'M MISSING THE RUSH GAME! BYE! *dissapears with D-tectors leaving the army of monsters behind*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*appears with D-Tectors in claws* Ahh, I really love using the matter transfer device *throws strange control away and hands D-Tectors to Gabu and Blue* Now... I'll go ahead and start! *turns to Golden Flamedramon and spreads wings*

G.Flamedramon: You are all so dead! *jumps in air* Kyrie!! *blasts all zombies with radiant holy energy that evaporates them completely from the face of earth* Now for the monsters! *takes out golden blade*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*appears in a firey holocaust* GUESS WHAT!? *looks at army of zombies* THE RUSH LOST, SO I'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON YOU! EXECUTE SPIRIT EVOLUTION!! LOBOMON! *begins mercilessly hacking away at zombies and monsters*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
G.Flamedramon: I'll help with the anger!

EXECUTE SLIDE EVOLUTION! WARLONGMON!

WarLongmon: Now this is going to be funny! *both blades come out of gauntlets and they glow red* Kill monsters! Yeeeeeehaw!! *slices up 20 mosnters, then runs around hacking away most of their heads* Liau Blaster! *withdraws blades and charges up dark fire, then blasts away 999 monsters and 1 monster dies in eternal flames* 1000 down! only a million more to go! *cracks knuckles*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lobomon: Check this move out, *puts away blades* SHAOLIN SOCCER!! *uppercuts a zombies head off then jumps after it and kicks it into another zombie killing both of them*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WarLongmon: You give me classes on thursday please *grabs a zombie, crushes it in his claws and turns it into a ball* Liau Bowling! *rolls the zombie in the ground and it crashes really hard on 10 other zombies, breaking all of them apart* STRIKE!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: Thanks for the back-up and now I got to think...

lonelygabu: STAR BREATHE!!!!
(Increases strength of others and stays in deep thought.)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dark Blue: sure- ride me! *slides under lonelygabu's legs, and raises up* woo-hoo!!! slide digivolve to- Fenrirmon! (Copyrighted and Trademarked Gunter's lemons) REIGN OF ICE!! (Freezes every zombie and ghost in a 100 mile in diameter radius into breaking point)
lonelygabu: (with a smile.) Lets catch up to the others DarkBlue.... We have a ways to go!!!!

lonelygabu: SOUL BLIZZARD FUSION WITH HALF STAFF TO CHILL !....
SOUL BLIZZARD!

lonelygabu: Let's go!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds