Join our server on Discord

hi i'm new
Hi i joined a while ago even though i have been reading fanfics for a while. As you can tell i don't have a very interesting name but it was all i could think of so uh hi.
Well I would like to welcome you to our oasis and our home away from monotony....

I give you this (lonelygabu claps his hand that makes the whole floor change into a disco) the love of the Hussle.....

Well,... Jump on It!

Hopefully you'll enjoy the ride...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
WELL HI!
I'm Gunter!! nice to meetcha! welcome to the DAD!!!
Welcome dude! DMX here, Dragon lover, Lemon writer, Spam god and blah blah blah blah blah... and blah.

Anyways, enjoy this place and don't let that giant and spoil your picnic around here, if you need a bug zapper, here is a good one *hands card*

''Zap your bug in 2 minutes or you owe me 99999999999999 dollars, limited version only!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
heya welcome to DaD. hope you have lots of fun here. *this sound repeatetive already.... damn it* bah anyway welcome... oh wait... i have said that already didn't I.... okay you got the point... right. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome, welcome! We've all heard the welcoming fare before, so I'll spare you that. See you 'round ^_^
Allo
hiya! and i like your username, it speaks the truth, right?
Phhht... it isn't a terrible name, so welcome and enjoy your stay.
If you don't like your name, you can always change it in your user options.