Join our server on Discord

I'm new
lonelygabu: Hope you like it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: I feel in heaven! Thanks Gabu! *grabs both drinks, falling on a bed that suddenly appeared behind him, starting to chug them down really fast, just a bit later, two scaly hot models appear on the bed, then get up on DMX* This drink is really good!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: We still need to destroy these things, maybe there's something in this pile, *Begins digging through a pile of swords and other sharp objects* no no no no no no no, *Throws another sword each time hitting a zombie* Ah ha!, *pulls out the master sword* now to destroy...*sees countless zombie corpses lying on the ground with knives and junk in their heads* What happened?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *being sexually molested by both girls*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: SOUL DIVIDE!!!! I am coming GABUMON!!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*just stands there motionless. Eventually drops bag, and goes around killing and devouring what's left of the zombies. (50M+)*
Awwww, *Watches Gunter devour zombies* someone's gonna have an upset tummy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu: *Where am I?....* (gagging) SOUL WIRED! Someone hear me....Please.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*wakes up from bed all kissed, both female dragon girls sleeping all covered in cum, then he looks around while wagging tail, his hair all messed up* Hmm... I sense someone has problems... well... not my problem *collapses on bed and falls asleep*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Did I remember to close that portal into dimension 2247? *Shrugs shoulders* What's the worst that could happen?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad