Join our server on Discord

I'm new
Err hi, I'm. The_Reaper. Long time viewer of the DaD but I never lnew their were fourms until I saw the newst update.
So yeah Hi, and I hope I'll be welcome here.
heya The_Reaper, welcome to DaD. I hope you like it here and have loads of fun. watch out for flying pies... or something like that *looks around*....yup... it's safe for now. anyway welcome :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi there! Welcome from senjuro, moderator, treasurer, writer, and last but not least, hardcore Gabumon fan. Hope you have a good time here! ^_^
Welcome to the DaD! and accualy its flying pillows *ducks wile a pillow flies over head* so keep a sharp eye ouch! *pulls pillow off face* ok who threw that?... anyway welcome and i hope you have a good time here!
Who said you guys could start the spamming without me? *dips a pillow in chocolate and throws it* Before I forget, my name's Shadow, *loud trumpets, fireworks, and dancing monkeys* Welcome to the board, more the merrier. Not sure what you're into so, *pulls an AK-47 out of his pocket* here's your welcoming gift. I figure everyone likes guns Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
and here it will start the violence. at least i would rather some flying pies instead of a pillow fight. *throws randomely a pie into the air*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fine, (dang tree huggin' hippies). We'll do it your way, *set's up a large catapult* Okay, first we need a test fire. *launches a pie which goes straight up before landing clean on his face* I think the trajectory is off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i wonder who was the target of that catapult. lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't know about that target, *pulls out a bazooka and loads a pie into the front* but this one, I'm sure of. *Points rocket at Matt* hope you like coconut!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yikes and here it comes the violence towards everyone. lucky me... that i like coconut. bring it one. *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions