Join our server on Discord

I'm new
Actually... that's just rotten Cabbages to feed the maggots I have inside the bag. What do maggots eat again? Rotting flesh?
Let's try this *wipes Pie off face and throws it into bag, then takes out some beer* this oughta work out for something *shakes the can and then open it, swiflty and throwing it inside the bag.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
what does that do?
You should ask the head recieving all of that! damn! I just realized I just have given away free Pie and Beer, MY beer to something I still haven't shook hands with! x.x
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that's bad- TAKE IT BACK- QUICK!!
*runs to the bag and takes out half the can, no beer inside* NOOO! you are going to pay! I don't- *auto shotgun falls from sky near him* -know- *flamethrower falls neraby* -how- *bazooka falls nearby* -but you are going to pay!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: I'm sure you'll think of something. *casually steps over a chain saw*

Zombies begin laumbering around.

Shadow: Did we miss a kegger or something? *sidesteps a zombie who falls over* Haha, look how drunk they are.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I think, isn't there anything that we can- *tanks from nowhere shot down buildings, just rolling and stopping near DMX as waiting to be piloted* -use to get rid of these things? They messed up with my drink! I can't stay as a sober dragon!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lonelygabu" We wouldn't want that would we?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DMX: Hell yeah! *grins and takes the drink, then opens it and chugs it down while wagging tail happily*

Zombie goes to him and tries to bite him.

DMX: *keeps chugging with eyes closed, then punches zombie with other claw really hard, sending him flying over in pieces, which hit other zombies that near him, piercing them and making their bodies break apart after the impacts* ahh... this is G-O-O-D.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad