Join our server on Discord

I'm new
*wags tail* I give up, consider me as a AquaRivamon then! *pats blue in backhead, but only to get down his face to the Pie that suddenly is on my chest* take that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(looks at DMX and talks lightly) Want me to do it too?....(begins licking the pie off as well......) pie.......ummmmmmmm yummy...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i feel loved! thank you Dark Blue! *licks back*
I feel Pied! ehh... what? oh yeah... I'm full of Pie... aren't you two done yet? I feel all my scales sticky...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hit a girl? Come on Shadow... you know what you have to do in these situations *hands a Pie to Shadow*

Normally never. But I'm kinda in an odd predicament, I was raised to always help a lady with any request but never to hit a lady. And since I like violence, guess which side won.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep, the ''help rich lady, get money, then pie her in the face and run'' side won, otherwise, it was just a normal day at the park *wags tail and pokes Blue and Gabu* Hurry up you two!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What? .... What do you need us to do?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, you two have been licking Pie off my chest for 4-5 posts now, you could at least hurry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think you looked cuter with a dish of pie still on you.....

.... Fine licks DMX clean.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yay, me is clean *stands up shakes a bit* hmm... no, I don't like being girl as much... so... meh *turns back to MALE Flamedramon again* And here I am again *grabs a bat and a baseball, then hits it really hard, making a home run to space* Yep, man again! *space station comes flying down and crashes on the ground with the ball on it's core* Well... I wasn't that *gives Gabu the bat*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad