Join our server on Discord

I'm new
Warm greeting to Violent pie fest in 3 hours and 18 minutes. NEW RECORD! Pat yourselves on the back, *Fires pies as soon as Matt moves his arms so he can't block it*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
what are you waiting for to fire those pies towards me. i'm not afraid of those pies. infact i love pies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: I fired them 3 minutes before you posted. But if you insist, *hops into a large plane. Picks up the radio* ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE WE GOT HOSTILES AT 12 PLEASE RESPOND!

NASA: STOP CALLING US!!

Shadow: ROGER THAT! *takes off and flies over Matt* DROPPING PAYLOAD!! *opens bombay doors and drops a pie the size of the astro dome onto Matt* TARGET NEUTRALIZED! REPEAT: TARGET NEUTRALIZED!

NASA: WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE GO BOTHER AREA 51!?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yikes... who was neutralized ... *appears near shadow*... you just hit my clone...poor little one didn't deserved such fate.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Clones? and Missles? and Destruction?.... O My?....

Welcome to our...well it quiets down eventually (steps out of a way of a missle that blows up 50 feet away) but it's a celebration for your arrival and I ask forgiveness and give you your gift.....

Its..... its=.... its A RING!.....

Not any ring but a ring that allows you to view a hologram 3d visual Digimon device that you could touch and create any Digimon that you choose to interact with and the charging platform that comes with it....

Enjoy the gift and let your demolition... I mean fun begin....(Leaves a bull- dozer and a trunk filled with proximity mines that are filled with cherry pie explosives....)

(Walks away) See y'all around....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Of course you'll be welcome here... man did I come late for this one.
oh my gawd- it's THE REAPER!!! I am SUCH A BIG FAN OF YOUR WORK-
well.... I'm a fan of a lot of people's work- BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!
welcome to the DAD, may I take your order?
What work? I aint done squat since I've arived, I thought about posting a lemon but deceided agenst it.
But yeah thanks for the gifts guys. And don't use my boards as a battle ground, unless you invite me lol
oh- my bad. it must be another reaper- (the other site). if you're him/her- I'm a fan!
Me is late... goddamit, I skipped this intro, WELCOME TO THE.............................. dad? oh yes!! I remember now!

The name's DMX and destroying everything is the game, I hope you like Pie's as much as SOME of us do *summons Pie god*

Now, go and destroy anything not related to Pie!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad