Join our server on Discord

I'm new
*after devouring the last zombie- yet looking like nothing happened*

Hmmm.... maybe I should-

(struck by a bolt of pure dark energy)

*desintegrated*
Whoops, *hides dark beam from Metroid 2 behind back* note to self: Don't play with strange technology.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*reintegrated, smoking slightly.*

Alright... who did that... I'm going to- *struck by a beam holy white energy*

*Redesintegrated*
*Throws away the light beam* I need to stop playing with things, *Sees a case with the label 'Annihalator beam' on it* Must...Resist...urge to...destroy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*rereintegrated*

"That is about the-" *struck by a massive bolt of pure energy*

*reredesintegrated*
lonelygabu: Where are... you guys?.........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*floating in space as Kaiser dragon with a claw on head, trying to divise something in earth*

K-DMX: *finds blown place* I love KaiserBreathing, hope no one got damaged with that... *lays in space while two huge female dragons surrounding him, being the same scaly girls from before in dragon form* again? I was just annihilating some existance here, can't you wait for a bit? *is taken to Jupiter to mate with both of them* guess not...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Wakes up... only to find himself in a bound up by spiked chains- over a fiery pit. People with horns and pitchforks laughing at him. he had nothing on but his boxers- and there were long gashes on his body where where he had been whipped.

"Gunter...."

"Yes Satan?" he said casually.

"Hmph."

*Looks up* "Oh, it's just you." bows head back down weakly.

"Don't make me have to get satan down here, fucker."

"Lucifer, watch your mouth... I may be a fucker- but you're the one getting fucked."

"What the- AHHHHH!!!" Engulfed in Flames, and disappears.

*tries to breathe with dificulty.* "S-someone... save... Lonelygabu... please...."

"Gunter...."

"Yes Satan?"

"Do you have any final requests?"

"Yes Satan."

"Tell me."

"Get Lonelygabu outta' wherever he is."

"If that is what you want..."

"Yes Satan... *coff* *spits out blood.*"

"As you wish..."

*Lonelygabu is engulfed in flames- and teleported safely back to the outside world... a hoarse voice said to him through the fire: I love you...*
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! < a tattoo of Gunter is cast onto my skin as a reminder of his sacrafice. Looking around punches the nearest wall in half and thinks on how he can save his closest friend. tears roll down and I can't stand here doing nothing.> WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY DID leave me.....

I have to find Gunter...... Suicide of Soul.....

Eternally< I must go to hell, there is no way that I will stand here and do nothing so I will be there shortly.....>

Eternally: My sword will fear nothing.....because I love you.....

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Shadow: Well I can't let them go alone, *Picks up the Holy Dragon Blade which is like Kuwabara's spirit sword only bright silver* ONWARD! *Jumps into the pit leading to hell* Now where's is everyone?

???: YOU!

Shadow: Huh? *picked up by satan who starts hugging him while throwing him around*

Satan: I missed you. I haven't forgotten how you kicked Death's as in DDR and got freed from here.

Shadow: Yeah *breaks free from his grip* Any way, some guys I know came down here, Lonely and Gun, you seen 'em?

Satan: Yeah, I've only heard of this lonely but I know where Gun is.

Shadow: Awesome, if you let them out of here I won't tell anyone how you wear pink frilled jigglypuff undies.

Satan: DEAL! *sends them all back to the real world*

Shadow: Wow, I didn't even know he wore those. I just fired randomly. Guess I got lucky.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad