Join our server on Discord

Gunter has fucking lost it.
I should totally try that-
Quote:Trust me if girls there are similar to the ones by me, this will skyrocket your ratings. It shows that you care for animals, and that shows that you'd be a caring person, not some crazy nut case.
First of all, it's a bad idea to tell him that he's not a nutcase. Second of all, I thought you meant "girls" for the purebreds. What you're suggesting ain't gonna happen. :? Even if he thinks he has purebreds, he's not an expert, and he can't know for sure. If they're strays, they're probably mutts. He's better off snipping before he has more animals to deal with.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
AHEM, took them all to a VET- had their breeds IDENTIFIED. thank you for caring.
UnknownH Wrote:And suprisingly enough, found something that will help the uh...(*looks up*) Gentile males and females here. (Is that the right word? I meant non-jewish.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish_wor...h_speakers

Definitely. Apparently you were also smart enough to call the non-Jews here "Gentiles" (which is polite) rather than "goyim" (which is insulting).
Well thanks to all the tv I saw I knew one of those were right. Plus I forgot about the word goyim untill just now. I heard that on the simpsons. Krusty the clown is jewish.