Join our server on Discord

Gunter has fucking lost it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stop Gunter....(tears floating down my face.) I know they are not goig to a farm now..... The were my friends and so many of them going to.... WAHHHHHAHHHAHHH!

Well, sigh.....

Its your decision Gunter and don't let anyone tell you different.... I respect your decision but can you believe in what you decided... (Not trying to put you down.)

Well as long as you are happy, I am as well

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
All you Van Crimson folks are meshugah.
meshugah? Whats that word and I hope you could give us the origin of that word because it sounds like something I could use in one of my poems...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome back to Anonmon's Yiddish lessons! Today's root is "meshug", spelled mem-shin-gimmel in the Hebrew alphabet (the one you're really supposed to write Yiddish in).

This gives us two noun forms:

meshugener (n) - A crazy person. "meshugene" (with no r) is the female form
meshugas (n) - Craziness, crazy stuff. AFAIK, this word isn't gendered

And an adjective:

meshugah (adj) - Crazy, insane.

"Meshugener" and "meshugah" put the accent on the second "uh" syllable, but "meshugas" accents the first.
And suprisingly enough, found something that will help the uh...(*looks up*) Gentile males and females here. (Is that the right word? I meant non-jewish.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish_wor...h_speakers
well, no, I'm not happy about this- But mr. unknown and mr. wise said it would be for the better, I had no choice... :( I'll miss those guys.
on a brighter note, two of the dogs were taken in- and one cat.

(I really should put this in writing.)
look here bud, Gunter and Blitz-boy may be "meshugah",
But I AM NOT.
I repeat-
I AM NOT MESHUGAH. got that?
the nerve of some people...
The more you denie it the more people will think you're just in denial.

If those young dogs are pure-bred put up flyers saying the breed and: "Free to a Good home." they'll be snatched up like crazy because some people would be able to sell them to breeders or may be breeders themselves. That would be the life, treated like royalty and all you have to do is have sex with a bunch of girls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
exactly! in fact, I'm pretty sure that they'll all be gone by tuesday- and that is why I just let everyone here call me crazy, I don't deny it, but they find out sooner or later anyway.
*sigh* life sucks when you're different. :D
Trust me if girls there are similar to the ones by me, this will skyrocket your ratings. It shows that you care for animals, and that shows that you'd be a caring person, not some crazy nut case. I just start a conversation with a girl who has an animal and she'll say somethig like, "Do you have any animals?" Then I invite her to the farm and let her feed the calfs and see the baby animals, works everytime.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad