Join our server on Discord

Poll: Just how psychiatrically ill [b]are[/b] you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.Bupkes, nothing
23.08%
6 23.08%
1.Slightly impulsive
15.38%
4 15.38%
2.ADD/ADHD
11.54%
3 11.54%
3.Drama Queen / Attention Whore
0%
0 0%
4.Unipolar Depression
7.69%
2 7.69%
5.Bipolar Disorder of some kind
3.85%
1 3.85%
6.Violent tendencies
7.69%
2 7.69%
8.Violence mixed with 4 or 5
7.69%
2 7.69%
9.Violent psychosis or sociopathy.
3.85%
1 3.85%
10.You hear voices telling you to kill.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Psychiatric Illness
Okay then... Will someone go with me? I fear rooms with only one other guy who I have to pay to work.
And nobody seems to find that wierd at all? Hmm...
huh?
My post. Seems like everybody else that has needed anything has gotten help, but I just continue on. I'm about to snap at the bitch that sits behind me in my first hour class. She sits there everyday chewing gum and NEVER closes her mouth. I've told her several times to stop. And there's another in my third hour. I often day dream about either shooting them in the head with the gun from Trigun, or slicing off their mouths with a sword I designed. And when I do day dream about that stuff, it makes me happy and I smile.
Oh- the annoying type- okay- it helps if you destroy something, pretending she's the target. I enjoy talking to myself too.
You could alway talk to me if you ever need someone to talk to...I'll be there for you when you fall and lift you to safety....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dale3k21 Wrote:I'm about to snap at the bitch that sits behind me in my first hour class. She sits there everyday chewing gum and NEVER closes her mouth. I've told her several times to stop

do as I do, ask them nicely to stop chewing like a cow or you will kill them ^ ^

It is really surprising that you can not technically be in trouble if you threathen someone's life verbally, only physically but by then it is often too late

also interesting that I have only faced one heavy charge in all the time I've been me... the system fails again!!
lol-

"Say that I threatened to kill you again and I'll kill you."