Join our server on Discord

Poll: Just how psychiatrically ill [b]are[/b] you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.Bupkes, nothing
23.08%
6 23.08%
1.Slightly impulsive
15.38%
4 15.38%
2.ADD/ADHD
11.54%
3 11.54%
3.Drama Queen / Attention Whore
0%
0 0%
4.Unipolar Depression
7.69%
2 7.69%
5.Bipolar Disorder of some kind
3.85%
1 3.85%
6.Violent tendencies
7.69%
2 7.69%
8.Violence mixed with 4 or 5
7.69%
2 7.69%
9.Violent psychosis or sociopathy.
3.85%
1 3.85%
10.You hear voices telling you to kill.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Psychiatric Illness
Well, with ronancrystalwolf and Gunter around, this was inevitable. And will hopefully be hilarious.

Rate yourself on this psychiatric illness severity scale! I made it up off the top of my head!

All voting is anonymous unless you want to say otherwise. As such, I'm not voting first. That would be too much of a dead giveaway.
I chose "unipolar depression," but I think "punching paper towel dispensers" suits me better.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well, not really "Kill", more like "Go on, jump, you know you want to- take him with you- it's okay..."

but I'm not violent, and the moodswings don't help. (D.Blue claims I hve mulitiple personalities)
oh, and I like to talk to myself... A LOT.
I knew you were going to do this Anonmon, well according to my shrink I am " perfectly normal, you just need to explore yourself" so i geuss I am bubkes. Although I think the shrink was being a little douche. So in light of that I will say bubkes
Veemon's Followers
is it okay if I ask what "Bubkes" means?
I'm pretty sure I'm nothing. And Bubkes that means nothing. And is that how you spell it?
simply put, I'm 9 Twisted
I also choose "Unipolar depression" althought "Violence tendencies" also suits me
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm hella lot impulsive with my life and feelings, but oh well, one punch there, one kick there... it won't matter if they deserve it... of course, it's just an speculation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad