Join our server on Discord

Poll: Just how psychiatrically ill [b]are[/b] you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0.Bupkes, nothing
23.08%
6 23.08%
1.Slightly impulsive
15.38%
4 15.38%
2.ADD/ADHD
11.54%
3 11.54%
3.Drama Queen / Attention Whore
0%
0 0%
4.Unipolar Depression
7.69%
2 7.69%
5.Bipolar Disorder of some kind
3.85%
1 3.85%
6.Violent tendencies
7.69%
2 7.69%
8.Violence mixed with 4 or 5
7.69%
2 7.69%
9.Violent psychosis or sociopathy.
3.85%
1 3.85%
10.You hear voices telling you to kill.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Psychiatric Illness
lol, I hear things, but not all the time, lol.
Same here, but basically, I belive i'm fine. Everyone hears a few things that arent there occasionly, right?
As long as those voices take you on a gnome smashing spree
(long story funny as anything but it happened to a friend.) and take to the extreme the voices could be beneficial.

You know your inner you, subcounscious, inner demons all that stuff is healthy......A bit unorthodox but helpful...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Same here, but basically, I belive i'm fine. Everyone hears a few things that arent there occasionly, right?

Actually, no.
Inner Demons is just an excuse and don't even try to pin it on sin and shit! I know sin, I know how it feels to do wrong, and I am just fine with what I've done

Doing something bad does not drive one crazy like on the TV, and any serious adult can tell you in order to get for yourself, you must take from another, common knowledge

Also, GOD is NOT telling anyone to kill people, people are telling themself to kill people and trying to use a just cause for their actions!!!

... I'm done now ^ ^
Maybe I DO need therapy...
Don't wory, you're not alone in that.
In a perfect society, everyone would need therapy.... It could be used as a good way to control a populace into agreeing with any item or agenda.....

I think it depends on what you need but therapy is not the only answer.... You have one group of people that could help you feel better about yourself and be beneficial for everyone.....Friends could help out too....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Let's just say schizophrenia. A.D.D., and O.C.D. With no medication either. Hahaha, I enjoy talking to myself.
10 points for a little chaos... a little memo to remind some people, though I don't think to many of "them" are here, that not everyone fits into the so called "Utopia" of "society." I'm know one exists, but it isn't here.